9Now

I don’t think it is profitable enough for them to deliver it into regional areas.

As long if they are willing to give 7flix to regional viewers they can do what they like, I am just saying I might not watch much of flix but don’t deny regional viewers a way of watching it if they are not prepared to carry the station them selves.

2 Likes

It seems that the final decision on the “Nine vs WIN” 9Now lawsuit will be handed down tomorrow:

2 Likes

It shouldn’t

The verdict has been reached:

6 Likes

And now we return you to your regular scheduled programming…

2 Likes

Hopefully we will see live streaming online now and perhaps live streaming on Telstra TV like 7 has.

We already have that?!?

I think TV_Addict is referring to the streaming of the multichannels (9Go!, 9Gem and 9Life) which are still “Coming Soon” at this stage.

Although to be quite honest, I’d prefer to see the main channels for the Gold Coast, Darwin and possibly NBN’s channels streaming on 9Now before Nine decide to do the multichannels.

1 Like

Yes sorry I was referring to the other channels other than 9 being streamed.

The other channels are now available to be streamed:

6 Likes

If you ask me, it’s great that Nine are streaming 9Gem, 9Go! and 9Life on 9Now in 720p HD. Other networks, take note! :wink:

4 Likes

Definitely HD. Well done Nine. They promised HD for all channels on 9Now and they have delivered.

9Go! via 9Now

9Go!

6 Likes

This is good news! I’m guessing they decided to launch them because of the fact that the court case is over?

@WAtvVideos, is there any chance of you updating your script to reflect this? :smiley:

Might be better now to stream Nine Now instead of using it via the Aerial, least the SD channels are in 720p. Go I tested earlier it was in lower quality than the other channels in Perth.

Go is in HD now.

2 Likes

I agree that the picture quality of the multichannels via 720p streaming is better than terrestrial TV.

The sooner that networks finally transition to MPEG4 HD for all channels, the better IMO!

1 Like