9Now

100% agree!

Their ad/promo for 9Now:

3 Likes

Why not on Telstra TV ? They already have an app on there. 7 already has livestreaming on there.

Since when has 9Now been geoblocked?

Wish it would hurry up and get on chromecast!

I hardly get Live Nine News from Sydney and Brisbane Anymore because of the Geo-Blocking.

Give me the Address?

The Streaming Apps thread ( Streaming Apps ) is your friend.

Would be great if they could add live streaming to 9Now on the Telstra TV box.

please?

5 Likes

Seems odd considering the 9now app on Apple TV 4 has live streaming (after signing in). Can’t be too far away.

If you click on SydneyCityTV’s link to the streaming thread, it will actually take you straight to the post which lists all the streaming addresses. Are they the address you were after?

I was being facetious to Styles83 who demanded them without asking pleasantly :smiley:

1 Like

Just a little something I’ve been working on. Currently supports iPhone, iPad and new Apple TV.
Signup for the beta here -> http://goo.gl/forms/FTpIWwR6ivzXktAg2
Feel free to send feedback!

link doesnt work.

Thanks for the heads up. New link -> http://goo.gl/forms/FTpIWwR6ivzXktAg2

Tried this briefly last night worked fine great job.

1 Like

Parents have a 7 year old 32 inch LCD TV LG branded. It has just a HDMI port on the back (Non smart tv). What is the easiest way for them to continue to keep seeing 9 Life ? I told them to wait but they really want to see it .

I was thinking of getting a Chromecast for a few weeks but wasn’t sure if that will work for 9 Now on Chrome ? Or does anything off Google Chrome display to the TV ?

I guess it is either buy this or plug the laptop in the tv . Either way the laptop needs to be turned on doesn’t it ? My dad has an Apple Ipad and no mobile phones.

Unless they really want to see the channel on the TV itself, wouldn’t downloading the 9Now app (and signing up for an account) for the iPad be the easiest way for them to continue watching 9Life until SCA Nine begins their version?

1 Like