Meet some new islanders

1 Like

SPICE UP YOUR WINTER WITH
A SIZZLING NEW SEASON OF

LOVE ISLAND UK ON 9NOW

LOVE ISLAND UK SEASON 10 FROM WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7
FAST-TRACKED AND STREAMING EXCLUSIVELY ON 9NOW
NEW EPISODES DAILY AT 6.00PM AEST

The United Kingdom’s hottest reality dating show, Love Island UK, returns for its tenth sizzling season on Wednesday, June 7, at 6.00pm AEST, fast-tracked and streaming exclusive and free for Australian audiences on 9Now, with new episodes daily.

Season 10 sees a brand new set of singletons seeking love travel to the island of Mallorca in Spain for a blistering summer of love with more hilarious challenges, dates, drama and romance than ever.

This season will see the return of new host, English radio DJ and TV star, Maya Jama, after taking over the reigns of all the villa action for the first time in last season’s winter edition earlier this year. Narrator and famed comedian Iain Stirling also returns to commentate on all that unfolds as the Islanders flirt, date, re-couple, break up and make up.

Entering the villa in Season 10: beautician Ruchee (24), semi-professional footballer Tyrique (24), musical theatre performer and social media creator Molly (21), business development executive George (24), commercial real estate agent Catherine (22), communications manager Mehdi (26), model Ella (23), gas engineer Mitchel (26), aesthetics practitioner Jess (22) and business owner André (21).

This group of sexy singles must couple up to secure their place in the villa or risk being dumped and sent packing, in the hopes of winning ÂŁ50,000 ($90,000) and finding love. They must also win the hearts of the public, as viewers will ultimately decide their fate and the winners of Love Island UK.

550x550

1 Like

No 9Go coverage this year.

1 Like

Wishing there was no 9Now coverage either. :rofl:

2 Likes

9Now will stream live Power Our Planet: Live in Paris concert from Champ de Mars in Paris, organised by Global Citizen. The concert starts at 8pm CEST (4am AEST Friday).

1 Like

Surely fast channels coming for 9now

Not too fast

Also:

An “all-star” version is under discussion for January 2024, meaning popular contestants from the British, American, and Australian editions of the show could be brought together under one roof.

1 Like

The refreshed 9now homepage has officially launched.

5 Likes

I still can’t get 9Now to work on my app on Foxtel box or my LG tv app directly. Always says connection error. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Refreshed App.
Available on IOS and presumably on Android

5 Likes

Officially announced today

2 Likes

When is the fast channels coming to 9now?

2 Likes

There haven’t been any announcements yet, but Pedestrian TV is coming soon.

2 Likes

Looks like some CBS shows like Madam Secretary, Instinct etc that previously aired on 10/10Bold are on 9Now and also airing on 9Gem, would of thought those shows might go to paramount+ or 10play

They likely get more money selling them, makes better business sense.

4 Likes

They used to show expiry dates for shows on their website but don’t seem to anymore . Went to watch something I had been meaning to see "Abby’s " and it was gone .

Meaning to get around to Suburgatory too but no idea when it expires as they don’t list it anymore.

I did email ages ago about this but no response.

1 Like

Do they still give a month’s notice? I think this is how they were doing it.

2 Likes

I just noticed that Netflix is also doing this.

1 Like

Notice where? I don’t see any mention of it.