9Now

Neither did I but i noticed it in the latest app update.

1 Like

Is 9now getting updated soon with a new look and fast channels to compete with 7+ and pluto Tv on 10 play its taking ages

2 Likes

The new look came out a few months ago.

2 Likes

They did the update, the fast channels come out at the start of next year I think.

3 Likes

MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT UK**

RETURNS FOR ITS BIGGEST SEASON YET

PREMIERING ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29

WATCH EVERY EPISODE EXCLUSIVELY ON 9NOW

Hold onto your bouquet as the UK version of the world’s favourite marital experiment, Married at First Sight UK, returns for a brand new season on Friday, September 29, streaming exclusively for Australian viewers on 9Now, with a new episode dropping daily from Monday to Thursday.

Season eight is set to be the most explosive yet and bigger than ever before. With a total of 36 episodes, it will be its largest and longest series to date, filled with mayhem, love, laughter and drama.

Relationship experts Paul C. Brunson, Charlene Douglas and Australia’s own Mel Schilling will once again be at the helm of the social experiment, matching and guiding the couples through their journey as the participants put their trust in them when they marry a total stranger.

Mel Schilling said “I’m excited to introduce this latest season of MAFS UK to the Aussie fan base. This year we have the most diverse set of brides and grooms, including our first ever trans bride and a bride with a disability. Once again, the experiment is full of all your typical favourite MAFS moments, but with a whole bunch of UK accents. Aussies, you’re going to love it.”

Relationships will be tested as the new crop of brides and grooms embark on lavish honeymoons, move in together, and are put under the microscope by the other married couples at the weekly dinner parties, while the experts will hold them to account at the weekly commitment ceremonies.

The 16 brave singles walking down the aisle and entering the experiment this season are:

The Brides: clinic consultant Ella (29) who makes history as the show’s first-ever trans contestant, childcare assistant Tasha (25), performing arts teacher Shona (31), florist Rosaline (28), executive assistant Porscha (36), technology risk partner Peggy (32), finance manager Laura (34) and sales manager Jay (31).

The Grooms: investment communications Thomas (27), youth worker and DJ Terence (40), account manager Paul (26), marketing and events manager Nathanial (36), sales executive Luke (30), sports rehabilitator Georges (30), model Brad (27) and tennis coach Arthur (34).

In a season set to be like no other, pop the champagne and get ready for your MAFS UK fix.

575x311

MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT UK 2023
PREMIERES FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 AT 4.00PM AEST
AVAILABLE TO STREAM FOR FREE ON 9NOW

Chucky Season 3 is here đŸ”Ș Wanna play? Stream the latest episode now and a new episode every Thursday 6.00pm AEDT on @9Now. pic.twitter.com/5ubTpGtowU

— 9Now (@9Now) October 5, 2023
1 Like

Pedestrian (owned by Nine, owner of this masthead) is launching a Fast channel on October 26 on 9Now.

5 Likes

What could actually be on a Pedestrian fast channel anyway? They don’t produce video content other than the occasional tiktok?

2 Likes

Whats tiktok?

/satire?

1 Like

That’s what I had asked but my post was deleted

Nine should get their new fast channels and update 9now this year not next year what’s taking them so long?

Pedestrian.TV starts this week I believe.

1 Like

Finally living up to its name then :crazy_face:

any idea of what we can expect?

Footage of intersections throughout the Sydney CBD

7 Likes

Now says it’s launching tomorrow.

3 Likes

Is that including other FAST like 10Play.
Also

The web version of 9Now has had a bit of a makeover. I last checked it a week or so ago so it’s pretty recent.

4 Likes

Pedestrian TV now on 9Now

2 Likes