9Now

its the same as how they had it last year…

Didn’t Nine buy streaming rights to their allocation of NRL matches in the current broadcast deal? That means Nine should be able to stream live tonight’s game.

I think it kicks in 2018.

First i’ve seen it, thought it was the same as cricket. Although I never looked at the 9now stream when live NRL been on. BTW Happy Birthday :balloon:

1 Like

I was wondering if that cake next to my name ment it was my birthday haha, my birthday was last Thursday & the cake for some reason only showed up the other day & now wont go away? lol

It’s the one year anniversary of you becoming a member of Mediaspy.

Dedicated, esteemed members such as mwah will all have their Cake Days around Jan 2nd I think.

1 Like

More like Dec 28th.

No livestreaming on the TTV for 9Now…

Great news, 9Now will live stream both Footy Shows from tomorrow so interstate fans will not have to wait for late night replays.

3 Likes

Nine’s Facebook pages are FLOODED with people complaining about 9Now streaming not being available during State of Origin.

1 Like

So live streaming of State of Origin is not included in Nine’s broadcast deal with the NRL? Huge mistake by both parties. (I assume Telstra customers with NRL Live Pass can still live stream the match?)

1 Like

Think Nine has digital rights from next season when the new rights agreement ‘properly’ begins

3 Likes

Looks like they’ve changed 9Now’s logo to include the full Nine logo.

Yep probably worrried about the potential disconnect viewers might have not having the " 9" behind it’s balls

:joy::joy:

Anyway, I don’t think that this logo is as “clean” as the last one; the dots already represent “Nine”, it doesn’t really need the numeral there. Are we going to change the multichannel logos to include the dots and the numeral too?

Someone please mock this up with GO GEM and LIFE underneath in that font? I reckon they’d look pretty nice.

Looks nice!

Have a look for yourself here https://www.9now.com.au/

2 Likes

That refreshed 9Now logo isn’t as bad as I was expecting, to be honest.

2 Likes

The new Logo for 9Now. Maybe its called Dots9Now!

5 Likes

DotsGo!
DotsGem
DotsLife

2 Likes