9Now

If you ask me, it’s great that Nine are streaming 9Gem, 9Go! and 9Life on 9Now in 720p HD. Other networks, take note! :wink:

4 Likes

Definitely HD. Well done Nine. They promised HD for all channels on 9Now and they have delivered.

9Go! via 9Now

9Go!

6 Likes

This is good news! I’m guessing they decided to launch them because of the fact that the court case is over?

@WAtvVideos, is there any chance of you updating your script to reflect this? :smiley:

Might be better now to stream Nine Now instead of using it via the Aerial, least the SD channels are in 720p. Go I tested earlier it was in lower quality than the other channels in Perth.

Go is in HD now.

2 Likes

I agree that the picture quality of the multichannels via 720p streaming is better than terrestrial TV.

The sooner that networks finally transition to MPEG4 HD for all channels, the better IMO!

1 Like

100% agree!

Their ad/promo for 9Now:

3 Likes

Why not on Telstra TV ? They already have an app on there. 7 already has livestreaming on there.

Since when has 9Now been geoblocked?

Wish it would hurry up and get on chromecast!

I hardly get Live Nine News from Sydney and Brisbane Anymore because of the Geo-Blocking.

Give me the Address?

The Streaming Apps thread ( Streaming Apps ) is your friend.

Would be great if they could add live streaming to 9Now on the Telstra TV box.

please?

5 Likes

Seems odd considering the 9now app on Apple TV 4 has live streaming (after signing in). Can’t be too far away.