9Go!

According to the advance guide posted on TV Blackbox for the w/c 26th December, 9Go! will air the Season 4 finale of Young Sheldon on Tuesday 28th December (the season will appear on Netflix from 1st January). Meanwhile, Everybody Loves Raymond repeats will be extended to Thursdays from 30th December, in addition to already airing on Mondays to Wednesdays.

Strange to see Everybody Loves Raymond on 9Go! now. The show has been on 11/10Peach since that multichannel started and 10 for decades before that. I guess the rights expired and 9 picked them up cheaply.

And Seven before that. Raymond has been on all the commercial channels.

Hilarious that Nine have just advised that the prime time episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond are out of the schedule from next week.

Seinfeld, Friends (I think) and Big Bang Theory as well.

Yes, Friends started on Seven and went to Nine.

I wasn’t 100% certain with that but I remember seeing a promo for it when it aired on 7 last month while watching TV commercial comps.

As from tomorrow, it will now air at 3:30-4:30pm Tuesdays to Fridays.

Yes. RBT and Gold Coast Cops will now air in its place.

1 Like

Some new content added to 9Go!

From Monday 24 at around 10:30pm Resident Alien; the first 2 episodes were shown on NIne, but it looks like the rest of the series will get a premiere on linear TV.

Monday 24

2250 RESIDENT ALIEN S01 E01 Rpt
2350 YOUNG SHELDON Rpt
2415 LIPSTICK JUNGLE S02 E12

Tuesday 25
2240 RESIDENT ALIEN S01 E02 Rpt
2340 YOUNG SHELDON Rpt
2410 LIPSTICK JUNGLE S02 E13
2510 SUMMER HOUSE S02 E07

Wednesday 26
2230 RESIDENT ALIEN S01 E03
2330 YOUNG SHELDON Rpt
2400 THE CARRIE DIARIES S01 E01
2500 SUMMER HOUSE S02 E08

1 Like

Didn’t know Nine were airing Lipstick Jungle, they’re already on season two. I remember watching that on Seven.

I noticed Malcolm in the Middle has disappeared off 9Go, replaced by Everybody Loves Raymond. The episodes on 9Now have also been removed. I assume it is due to Disney+ wanting exclusive rights?

2 Likes

Malcolm hasn’t been on 9Go for a while now I don’t think. Since they introduced 3rd Rock and That 70’s Show I think.

2 Likes

Full House starts today at 4:30pm on 9Go!. A blast from the past. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I tried to watch that show , found the animation and the show too weird.

Today marks 13 years since 9Go! began broadcasting as a channel. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes