9Go!

6 Likes

Hopefully on-demand on 9Now in HD?

1 Like

It’s on demand on Prime Video in HD.

Another blow to children’s TV production in Australia.

2 Likes

Bloody sad news.

1 Like

Very sad indeed, it has become an institution in our household :sweat:

The contents are woeful anyway, they e taken out Justice League. Had they’ve shown Naruto, which of course is not WB, I would’ve continued tuning in, :wink:

1 Like

Antlers missing on Flik…

3 Likes

After Nine axed the WB output deal, it was inevitable I guess. I notice watching right now, they’re showing Alien TV, which I’m pretty sure is not WB.

At least Nine never made the mistake of airing Disney shows on Kids’ WB.

1 Like

Did not expect Baywatch to be airing in primetime.

They wouldn’t have promoted it so extensively if it wasn’t go to air in prime time.

3 Likes

According to today’s Sunday Herald Sun, the US version of The Bachelor (which airs in Australia on 9GO!) is currently filming in the Northern Territory. Tourism NT says it could not confirm or deny any involvement at this stage. Could this mean the bachelor will be choosing between two women as his love at the Top End? And how will 9GO! promote this?

1 Like

Nine not shown bachelor on FTA for a while

1 Like

It’s the digitally remastered version too. Each episode was remastered to 16:9 HD with new music. But you won’t be able to see them in HD as 9GO! is in SD.

1 Like

watch on 9Now in 720p. According to ABC America, that’s “HD” :wink:

3 Likes

it’s true, 720p is classified as HD and 1080p is classified as FHD of “Full HD”

3 Likes

yes, it sucks though. I watch a lot of my TV at 720p but that’s because streaming through the NBN up here is a hit and miss affair