9Go!

And they’re airing My Favorite Martian over on GEM. Nice to have some new content rather than the same repeats over and over.

3 Likes

Yep. Today was the 1st episode.

Fri 30 Nov 30

World of Dance is out of the schedule.

SMASHHDOWN!

NINE’S NEW CHILDREN’S SHOW

MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, AT 8.00AM ON 9GO!

SMASHHDOWN! , Nine’s new high-energy sports game show for children, is launching just in time to be the ultimate school holiday boredom buster – on Monday, December 17, at 8.00am on 9Go! and 9Now.

Host Andy Sunderland and comedy commentary duo Michael Balk (Glen Goosebump) and Briana Goodchild (Glenda Goosebump) will be joined by sporty kid-competitors to find Australia’s No.1 junior all-rounder.

Hosting a children’s sport show comes naturally to larrikin Andy Sunderland, 28, a favourite from The Block in 2016 and a roving reporter on Nine’s Kids’ WB . Sunderland will give viewers an all-access pass to the most interactive sports venue on the planet – featuring all-star-athlete cameos, off-the-wall physical challenges, and an amazing feast of sports trivia.

SMASHHDOWN! is the ultimate fast-paced sports game show for kids. It’s full of fun and I can’t wait to see who our first champion will be. Make sure you tune in to beat those school holiday boredom blues,” said Sunderland.

Michael Balk is best known for playing Scrapboy in ABC’s dirtgirlworld and appearing in BrainBuzz, the local kids production from Nine’s Mt Coot-tha studios that hit 9Go! nationally earlier this year.

“I am thrilled to be working on SMASHHDOWN! It’s such an exciting new show with a stellar format: from the locker room to the lab, from the field to the laundry, no area of sport is off limits, so strap yourself in for a smashhing good tournament,” he said.

Briana Goodchild is an exciting new talent for the Nine Network. With acting experience in television commercials and behind-the-camera credits for production companies, Briana is set to stun audiences with her quick wit and talent.

“Stepping out from behind the camera and into the role of Glenda Goosebump has been one of the most rewarding experiences. Working alongside a seasoned professional like Michael Balk to bring our comedy commentator roles to life has been hilariously funny, and I can’t wait for kids across Australia to join in on the laughs,” she said.

Sunderland will lead a talented team of comedy characters and real-life sports stars in SMASHHDOWN! Stadium, with the first week of episodes featuring New Zealand international rugby league player Alex Glenn , Aussie Diamond Gretel Tippett and Firebird Mahalia Cassidy , Aussie Rules rising star Alex Witherden , and Brisbane Roar winger Daniel Leck .

Has 9Go! had a minor presentation refresh? The sponsor billboards now look different to how they looked previously.

1 Like

Caps, anyone?

I’m too silly for that :grinning:
In all seriousness, i’ll see what I can do as i’ve still got the channel on. It probably won’t be a top class cap though.
EDIT: A pink one just aired which looked similar to usual, however a yellow on during The Big Bang Theory looked different.

They look the same to me. This one aired during Big Bang tonight:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen that background pattern before. They usually have those bright lines which look like something from laser tag in the background

What Shows from ABC Studios seeming Nine Owned Stan has Disney Titles Now? One Sitcom that could work Perfectly on 9GO! is hit US Sitcom American Housewife, i don’t mind it, Another One is Speechless.

I don’t think ABC Studios is included in the deal.

From TV Tonight:

Lauren just said on Kids WB that Shane is on “extended holidays”. So he is indeed returning to Nine.

Andy is currently filling in.

1 Like

What has happened to American Ninja Warrior?
Was on Tues at 7.30.

Edit: it has moved to Sunday’s at 5pm.

1 Like

Marvel Avengers TV show on 9Go! from next week, Nine must’ve picked it up in their recent content supply deal with Disney for broadcast/Stan

Is it the animated series Avengers Assemble?

By next week do you mean Friday 5th April at 5.30pm?

It is indeed Avengers Assemble. 9GO! is showing season 4: Secret Wars, which premiered in the US on June 2017.

I’ve discovered that 9GO are airing E.R next Tuesday at midday from S01E01.

Does anyone know or could possibly please find out for me if they intend to air all 15 seasons or just the 5 they have on 9Now.

I’m not going to start it unless they’re playing all of them.

Thanks!

1 Like

There are no guarsntees in life, Davo.