7TWO - Programs and Schedules

On thing it means is the 7 Regional News replay is no longer on 7Two at 6:30pm It can be seen on 7Plus.

6 Likes

@bort looking mint! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Was going to say, if the 7TWO feed became statewide, they’d have to decide between running one local bulletin state-wide or removing it entirely.

2 Likes

Their severe cost cutting would suggest this option?

We both know the answer.

2 Likes

New logo change?

5 Likes

This one’s not that bad. Reserving my full judgement until I see it as a watermark.

3 Likes

I agree, doesn’t look bad to be fair.

3 Likes

The top half of the t is the same as the + in the new 7+ logo.

5 Likes

Also seen this afternoon

4 Likes

Some of the graphics seen this afternoon

2 Likes

Interesting. Well it seems there is no chance for the time being for a rebrand from a 7number to a 7word name.

I think this would be the channel with a number in it now…

Still inconsistency in the branding - seen tonight

3 Likes

I quite like the 7two one and I like how they have used the base red of 7 as part of the animation, and then used yellow to transition it to orange

Has the channel name in the EPG changed to a lowercase ‘two’ as well?

1 Like

Nope. That remains unchanged, presumably because it’d be a waste of time to change just one character.

EPG is 7TWO, 7Mate and 7flix

Freeview hasn’t caught up yet - still using the old logos for all Seven’s multichannels.

2 Likes

Well, 3 characters technically. I don’t think it would be a waste at all, relaunches should be done properly.

4 Likes

Yes. They don’t redo promos when there is a channel logo change. Next week’s promos will have the new logo.

1 Like

Really? There’s been plenty of relaunches over the years when just about all trace of the old branding has been removed from the airwaves after a major logo change.

When planning for an On-Air Presentation relaunch, how hard is it to ensure that all “old look” promos will no longer be used on-air after a specific date/time?

Admittedly I don’t know all the ins and outs of TV playout but would’ve thought that On-Air Presentation relaunches (especially when new/updated logos are involved) aren’t completely done on a whim and are often planned for months in advance. I mean, this major rebrand of Seven that’s been rolled out throughout June & July likely would’ve been planned for as far back as the 2020 upfronts event on October 23 last year since there were a few elements of the new look used then!

1 Like