7plus

Read it again and then think.

??? Can you just stop being cryptic please and give me a proper answer.

For the record, I think the app runs much better then the old Plus7 App. Too much spacing but still works much better. Although I would prefer if they had kept a dark theme to it.

Fake my GPS. Says it aboveā€¦

Works well. Watching Melbourne channels now. Instantly changes states when you modify location in other app. Thanks @Sully

4 Likes

Out of interestā€¦ if you set your location to Darwin does it still choose to show you 7 News Melbourne?

Nup, it defaults to Adelaide channels and programming.

3 Likes

There IS no fucking app called ā€œFake My GPSā€ in those exact words, at least not on iPad or iPhone. You are not helping at all, you are all just being rather rude when I have kindly asked for some proper assistance.

Thereā€™s no need to swear.

Maybe @sully is using android. Not his fault if itā€™s not on iphone

9 Likes

it is on android

1 Like

Of course not. The iOS interface is never going to let you use an app to modify your GPS location.

2 Likes

Why not? Whatā€™s different about iOS compared to Android in this respect.

@TelevisionAU Iā€™m just growing frustrated that no one actually informed me of that or was actually being of any proper help. I just naturally thought that it would work on all interfaces.

People here are not mind readers. You asked the name of the app. You got given it. Donā€™t get agro because they havenā€™t answered a question that you didnā€™t ask

6 Likes

To be fair, this is @Sullyā€™s discovery and he hasnā€™t been online for over an hour.

Well it could have been mentioned that it was on the Android platform only earlier because there is not such an app on iOS. Not all people have Android devices that they use as their main device so people here shouldnā€™t talk as if they do.

Wait, so we need to divulge the devices we are using before telling people about apps so we donā€™t waste your time?

4 Likes

Wow this escalated quickly!

Firstly, no probs @WAtvVideos

Secondly, Iā€™m sorry I seem to have made you upset @Mitchell_Nock. When I used " " I was legitimately referring to the app.

And yes, Iā€™m on an S7šŸ“±

10 Likes

Nobody did.

I think itā€™s time to move onā€¦

Okay, thatā€™s all I needed to hear from you yourself @Sully, thank you. I didnā€™t mean to get others involved but I was just asking to see if they could help.

2 Likes

ios is locked down. Apple doesnā€™t let any third party apps change nearly anything to do with the operating system.
Android is much more open, where apps can access a lot about the system.

6 Likes