7plus

The website seems to be controlled by IP now, no luck spoofing the location on chrome.

1 Like

7plus not showing channel 7 live on the live tv section
edit: 7 is now showing on the live tv section

2 Likes

Can I ask why Seven has to have a separate app for their major sports like the Olympics and Tennis, when they could just intergrate all that into 7plus?

6 Likes

So they can clog your phone / tablet with filthy bloating apps.

6 Likes

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I notice that the entire first season of The Secret Life of Us, which aired on Ten in 2001, is now available on 7plus.

does any one know when 7plus is going hd?? saw an ad on the morning show for 7plus sayings its going hd but said coming soon

1 Like

Thought they were going to make people pay for HD ?

https://eftm.com/2018/02/exclusive-seven-says-pay-hd-7plus-47182 :frowning:

by the looks of that article it will be may? and i for 1 will be paying for it:D

Jesus fucking Christ, Australian networks are so fucking stupid and backwards. The rest of the modern world has had HD for a decade while Seven decides it is a luxury people should pay for. FFS.

5 Likes

Here in regional Qld which is owned and operated by Ch7ā€¦ no HD on Ch 7ā€¦ 7ā€™s pic quality looks bad.

1 Like

How have the b******s at Seven got so clever that ever since this week, Iā€™m still being fed bloody ads when I watch episodes on 7Plus with my ad blocker turned ON on my chrome browser on my computer!!

The price you pay for watching free content eh.

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Anybody know how to bypass the automatic location (as in select a location)? Like with the old app?

Seems Nine and now Seven like to have a state geoblock.

I hadnā€™t updated the old Plus7 app and I could still select any locationā€¦ Until just now, with app saying ā€œunable to fetch dataā€.

Damn. Was so useful for seeing other markets, variations, news, graphics, caps etc. like many here.

Even if thereā€™s some IP or server proxy on a desktop I could try?

1 Like

Even the live Seven News pages for all 5 markets have vanished since Yahoo7 was updated a couple of weeks ago. So now I have no way of watching the Sydney feed anymore like I could before, at least that I know of.

Just downlaoded a ā€œfake my GPSā€ app.

Downloaded the latest 7Plus app (to test).

Worked a treat :hugs:

Pinned location to Perth CBDā€¦ And 7/7Two/7mate/7flix live stream feeds all changed to ā€œ7:30pm-9pmā€ programs (i.e.) live Perth (as an example).

Itā€™s 10pm here.

Why did I not know about these apps!

1 Like

Whatā€™s the app? Tell me exactly what I need to do to get this working!!!

1 Like

A simple search on the Google Play Store (for Android phones) will bring quite a fair few apps which do similar things

1 Like

Didnā€™t I just tell you above?

3 Likes

No, you just said a type of app. You didnā€™t say what the exact name of it was that you used so it will work successfully.

I downloaded an app like that and itā€™s not working, itā€™s still showing shows on WA time!!