7plus

If you live in Perth why would you want to watch the Sydney bulletin? Isn’t Sydney News irrelevant to you?

1 Like

Although an interesting thought, I personally would’ve thought the codename most likely stands for “7 Network News” myself.

1 Like

It appears that all programs are identified by four letters/numbers in the URL and they just needed an extra letter to fill the space. Sorry to be the buzzkill.

1 Like

Well I guess it kinda makes sense, it is the Nightly Seven News Bulletin after all out of the Morning and Afternoon Bulletins they do also? :stuck_out_tongue:

Numerous reasons, it covers much more national and international stories than the Perth news ever does and has a much better presentation, plus Sydney is actually my favourite city in Australia so I like seeing what goes on there.

1 Like

Is it actually showing stuff in HD on 7 Plus on the Telstra TV?

The FAQ says:

Can I watch shows in HD?
We’re looking to add this feature in the future

Seriously? In the future ? Cmon 9 now is in HD …

One of the N’s may actually by Nightly (or some other ‘N’ word) after all! The Afternoon (4pm) bulletin is now also on 7plus and this uses the code “7ANX”, compared to 7NNX for the 6pm bulletin.

For instance, the URL for yesterday’s Adelaide bulletins:
6pm: https://7plus.com.au/7NNA?episode-id=7NNA18-029
4pm: https://7plus.com.au/7NNA?episode-id=7ANA18-006

If you live interstate, the above URLs may not allow you to access the on demand video.

4 Likes

There’s a new promo going around for 7plus saying “Love Feb on 7plus” advertising several of Seven’s dating shows like Seven Year Switch & First Dates that will now be available on the app.

4 Likes

The app on the TTV is much better than before. It has a countdown timer when the ads are on . With the old app sometimes you had to sit through 8-9 ads before the program started (not sure if it was a glitch) . Seems ads are either 40secs , 30 secs or 1.5 mins worth with a smooth transition to the tv show returning.

3 Likes

Plus 7 was one of the reasons I switched over to my own TVH server. I can skip the ads and I only have one account / app for all channels.

Are you able to type postcode (select location)? Or is it still auto only?

Many weren’t happy with this change, during Plus7 to 7Plus.

I haven’t updated and Plus7 still works perfectly, but I can still select which market I want.

If you haven’t updated 7Tennis app, you can also select which market with channel live streams.

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed that since the new 7Plus launched, they have started uploading literally full episodes of Sunrise, The Morning Show, the national morning news and The Daily Edition from start to finish? I don’t believe Seven used to do this; they would only upload videos of the various segments on each of these shows, not a full episode. I assume this is like an extension of what they were doing with uploading each market’s 6PM news bulletin on their old Plus7 app but unlike when they used to upload news bulletins, the ad breaks are NOT included in the episode upload for these shows, they have been cut out.

1 Like

New 7plus promo began airing on Seven last night, featuring stars from My Kitchen Rules, Home and Away, Better Homes and Gardens, and Australian Spartan.

5 Likes

Watching Time After Time, surprised that most of the ads are promos for Seven rather than paid ads.

Finally works with chromecast.

Short version of the ‘Come play with us’ promo seems to be played at the end of MKR on most nights.

5 Likes

Shall Black…Ish join Hard Sun as a 7Plus Exclusive???

No, it shall not.

1 Like

Now that 7plus has chromecast capability has anyone had issues streaming particular shows via chromecast. I’ve found it works for some shows and doesn’t work for others. It’s rally quite irritating.

Never had this issue chromecastinf SBS on demand.

I don’t like the ad when Manu says “7 Plus come and play with us”

I think on the Telstra TV , there is a 7 Tennis app and I think , though haven’t checked there is a feature somewhere there to watch 7 from any postcode . Unless that was removed.