7plus

Seven has picked up the rights to 124 episodes of crime documentary On the Case with Paula Zahn. 7plus lists them as seasons 4 to 10. However, based on the episodes list on Wikipedia, the episodes available on 7plus cover most of season 7 to season 20, plus first episode of season 21.

26 seasons (375 episodes in total) have been made so far.

1 Like

Law & Order: Organized Crime (currently first run on Nine) coming to 7Plus from July 1, no doubt a broadcast re-run on 7flix on Sunday or Monday nights at some stage too. From Seven’s recent NBC-U agreement.

This is surprising, given the series is still fairly new and airing so recently on another network.

Stars former SVU lead Christopher Meloni and (as pictured in their feature image) former The Practice and OG AHS star Dylan McDermott in the first season.

2 Likes

The Americans and Glee are coming to 7plus on July 22 and 23 respectively. Both shows had previously aired on 10.

Also, a Water Rats FAST channel starts next Monday, July 1.

3 Likes

7Plus promo with giveaway

“Stop paying, start watching”.

4 Likes

7Plus (vod) is down.

“There appears to be an issue with the 7Plus servers, we are working to fix the issue, please check back soon”.

iOS and Android.

1 Like

The good news is the website is still working.

I am watching the penultimate episode of Dream Home as I post this.

2 Likes

Question for those who know.

Does 7Plus and 9Now use the same servers ?

Had an issue last night and the night before where it would not play anything on the Apple TV . I would get a technical issues box show up and on 9now it would just keep showing the loading screen indefinitely. The issue on 7Plus last night seemed to be fixed sooner though by 8pm . I did contact their support who said they had an issue which was then rectified.

It seems as soon as that was fixed the 9Now same problem was too .
Exact same thing on Monday too.

10Play doesn’t seem affected

1 Like

To my knowledge they use different content distribution networks but they may use the same backend service providers.

2 Likes