7plus

7Plus attracts Australia’s biggest free premium streaming audience

7plus has soared in Q2 to become Australia’s most-watched premium streaming service. Up 32% from Q1 2023, 7plus is #1 in BVOD post-Easter with a dominant 41.5% commercial share.

Record-breaking figures have been driven by Seven’s hit shows, including Farmer Wants A Wife, Home and Away, The 1% Club and breakout hit, The Rookie. Post-Easter 7plus is:

• #1 In BVOD

• 32% Up in minutes streamed

• 12pts Up in share points

2 Likes

7+ / 7premium /7premium+ ??

1 Like

Recent FAST changes on 7+:

New:

• 7NEWS Spotlight
  • Family Fun
  • Rally Replay

Removed:

• Australian Idol
  • Holey Moley
3 Likes

You’d probably have to go 7plus / 7plus ad-free / 7plus Premium

Or try colours: 7plus Red for free, 7plus Silver for ad-free, 7plus Gold for Premium?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Is this any good?

Law and Order UK

From today

UK version of the long-running U.S. TV drama that tells the stories of two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who investigate crime; and the attorneys, who prosecute the offenders.

2 Likes

The patent office must be interesting…

2 Likes

Eight series of Law & Order: UK were produced for ITV from 2009 to 2014. 10 only showed series 1 in Australia.

Will 7plus get the rights to all eight series?

2 Likes

Does anyone in Australia want to watch it? Ten only showed one season so the answer is probably no.

1 Like

I find British tv much better quality in terms of drama and sitcoms then say American ones so I’ll probably give this one a go.

1 Like

I am fairly sure Ten showed 2 or 3 seasons before dropping it. It popped in and out of the schedule a number of times during it’s run on Ten.

1 Like

Peacock free tier has been dumped for new subs in the U.S. The other two tiers get the same content - one with ads, one without.

2 Likes

I wonder what this news will mean for Seven:

1 Like
1 Like

Not much other than they won’t have LIV golf.

1 Like

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what happens now that the merger has happened.

1 Like

most likely the LIV rounds be added to Fox Sports as they currently have the PGA rights.

It would be good though to see 7 retain some rounds out of this.

The LIV golf brand will be gone after this year.

I think it would be highly unlikely 7 getting any broadcasting crumbs out of this.

3 Likes