7plus

The second season of Fantasy Island reboot is now streaming on 7plus with the first eight episodes available. It premiered in the US in January this year and is continuing.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Fast channels are good but why donā€™t they make them proper channels with more variety of content? Instead of these series playlists with adds.

2 Likes

50% of them are ā€œproperā€ channels with mixed content.

3 Likes

A lot of those mixed content channels arenā€™t exclusive to 7plus and a lot of the content on them isnā€™t that great.

1 Like

I agree. Thereā€™s so much potential with FAST. Iā€™d like to see a game show channel (similar to Buzzr) with reruns of classic Aussie game shows held by Seven.

8 Likes

These fast channels add no real value. Like people have said above, create something unique using the vast catalogue the network has access to. Aussie Drama? Not a problem! Why not add a channel for game shows and classic AFL matches on 7afl.

1 Like

Seven donā€™t have streaming rights until 2025 for AFL

1 Like

Donā€™t they have streaming rights from next year?

1 Like

Also, Seven sold the copyright to all the VFL/AFL matches it produced over its history to the AFL a few years ago.

4 Likes

Dang. I wasnā€™t aware. I take it the rights include historical matchā€™s as well?

Donā€™t believe so, just matches from the start of the new deal.

Looks like 7Plus has a new tag-line: ā€œStream Freeā€ (previously ā€œStream Bigā€). Seen on their 12 Monkeys show promo today.

2 Likes

Does anyone else have issues on their smart TV with 7plus not remembering where you are up to in a episode? Iā€™ve uninstalled and reinstalled, works for a bit but then it just wipes it again. Incredibly frustrating especially when you need to sit through the bloody ads

1 Like

Is anyone else finding their placement of ads annoying? The program goes to its natural break, then comes back, 5-10 seconds later ads start, then goes back where it left off.

1 Like

10Play does this too, but itā€™s margin of error is a bit less. The only one Iā€™ve seen nail ad placement is 9Now.

1 Like

Recent FAST changes on 7+:

New:

• Biopic
  • Fail Army
  • Hells Kitchen
  • People Are Awesome
  • Pet Collective
  • Weather Spy

Changed:

• DUST Alien Nation

Removed:

• Australian Drama
  • Bloomberg Television
  • Ultimate Tag
3 Likes

With some other fast channels for drama but show exclusivity, like Heelers and All Saints to name a couple, this one probably isnā€™t that surprising.

LOL!

1 Like

Bloomberg is no big loss for 7plus.

1 Like

I have it on my Samsung TV . So at least I can watch some finance stuff on that. Between Auz Biz and Bloomberg i still find it off we have Great Britian News Channel. :rofl:

1 Like