• PAC-12
  • Stingray Classica
  • Stingray Djazz
  • Stingray Karaoke
  • Stingray Naturescape
  • Qello Concerts by Stingray

:frowning:

1 Like

Do they no longer have the rights to the stingray content?

1 Like

College sport (PAC-12) must not have been popular with Aussie viewers.

PAC-12 launched on 7+ in 2019. It was one of the first ones available, along with Outdoor Channel.

1 Like

I use on phone and smart tv and haven’t had issues either.

2 Likes

No issues here either. It’s 9Now that I find problematic.

You beauty, CI coming to Seven in a handful of days, to complement L&O and SVU, hopefully they’ll add it to Sunday night’s 7flix franchise line-up too.

Guessing this means whatever’s left on Nine / 9Now will be ending ASAP. They’re also on Foxtel / Binge.

And 10 upload for a limited time after broadcast only, I think only first run SVU episodes. They were re-running old episodes from about Season 8 in recent years on 10 Bold, but looks like that lapsed.

(from the “new and arriving” tab at the bottom of 7Plus, like some svod services provide).

2 Likes

No great lose of those channels going. Probably found that eye balls on the channels were super low.

2 Likes

Is this new and arriving tab only on the browser and not on the Apple TV?

1 Like

New shows coming to 7plus in March
March 7: Eyewitness
March 8: Chicago Justice
March 15: Law & Order: Los Angeles
March 20: The Village

Recent FAST changes on 7+:

New:

• 7AFL
  • Australian Idol
  • Bondi Vet
  • LIV Golf Replays
  • MyTime Movie Network
  • ONE Fight Series
  • ONE Fight Replays

Changed:

• LoveNature NatureTime

Removed:

• Creative Kids
  • FAST5 Replay
  • Heartbreak Island AUS
3 Likes

Is this match replays?

No, it’s just Seven’s pre-match and post-match shows, plus The Crows Show and The Game (WA).

2 Likes

Last season they had the state league replays VFL, SANFL and WAFL games from memory.

3 Likes

Yesterday I received an email from 7plus inviting me to join its rewards program.

Has anyone received the same email and signed up to 7rewards?

2 Likes

I have but haven’t signed up.

1 Like

I signed up (didn’t get the email ) … i thought it would have no offers but it is offering 20 percent off up to $25 off at The Ginger Mule in Rockhampton… problem is that’s a 100km round trip from here.

So about 4 places … none in Yeppoon.

So how are they able to offer 20 percent is 7 paying for it ?

Also someone tells me Ginger Mule closed down a few years ago lol wtf ?

2 Likes

it sounds like the equivalent of an Entertainment Book. No one would be paying for it probably (if it’s like Entertainment Book) - inclusion would be likely either included with an ad spend or done under some community help guise.

The restaurant gets in front of 7’s database
and 7 clips the ticket with your information/personal data.

There’s no real cost to the business as even dropping 25pc off the bill is still money they wouldn’t have had come through the door otherwise and people are more likely to come back to somewhere they know so it builds a loyalty. Of course it helps it if it’s actually open…

1 Like

Yes and no

1 Like