7plus

Did they only buy one season of Water Rats? Can only find Season 1

They dont upload all seasons at once. Only once a fortnight.

1 Like

Amazon Prime have the whole series of Water Rats.

Seven should get the rights to Stingers and have that on 7 plus :stuck_out_tongue:

The series on DVD is pillarboxed and letterboxed to 4:3 which is frustrating. I know there are Widescreen and HD versions of the series (latter seasons especially in HD) as Gem showed them when the channel launched.

All 192 episodes are just missing in the digital age. Time for someone to get them out there somewhere!

1 Like

I want to see Comedy Inc . Not sure who has the rights to that one. I still think it would be funny in this day and age. Says Distributor:FremantleMedia and Production Company:Crackerjack Productions.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen Seven promote a movie through a push notification before:

7Plus’ home page this afternoon:

3 Likes

I notice you have to sign into your 7plus account in order to catch up on Big Brother episodes and extra clips. All other shows available on 7plus are free to access, including 9-1-1 which followed BB last night.
I am not sure if BB is a one-off, or will there be more programs in the future which requires a log-in to catch up on?

2 Likes

There’s a whole section on the website/app home page which displays shows only available for signed-in users

7Plus home page (first feature that appears when opening) highlights a movie airing on one of their channels to live stream (yet 99.9% of them are not uploaded to on demand).

“Kick Ass 2” is not airing in Melbourne tonight, even though it appears. When you click on it, it takes you to “Harry Potter” on 7mate. Whoops.

Seven don’t have live streaming rights to The Vicar of Dibley? :thinking:

2 Likes

Are live streaming rights different to streaming on demand rights? .

Stan has all of The Vicar of Dibley.

Ghost Whisperer and Brothers and Sisters “coming soon” to 7Plus.

1 Like

Didn’t those shows used to air on 7 a long time ago?

1 Like

Yes both shows aired on Seven in their original runs.

4 Likes

I notice also on Amazon Prime too.

That show was terrible. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to watch it based on that imagine either.

it now appears that with the 7mate watermark change 7plus is now available in hd

The new watermark looks bad , looks more like it’s saying the show is for 7year olds and older.

the new 7+ watermark is only on the most recent catchup tv shows. the older ones prior to the last week has still got the old water mark

1 Like

When does 9-11 Lonestar begin, I saw an ad yesterday on 7Plus saying it started 7pm tonight lol. I think it was something wrong as it must have been the Murder in the Outback bit at the end of the 9-11 ad.