7plus

^By the way (just for clarification purposes), AFAIK, 9Now still airs the raw ad break feeds on its Live Streams (though I believe like used to be with Seven not always, but could be wrong). They seem to focus more on the catch-up/bvod programming for digital tailoring/target ads.

10Play I think air wholly raw ad break feeds, poor quality and not all the time either (randomly selective), which is so bizarre. @Abesty

In Canberra I’ve seen the odd ad for Canberra businesses on the 9Now live streams.

1 Like

That’s weird, so Nine metro are now selling for SCA9 on 9Now?

I was watching 7Plus the other day and got a local Canberra ad as well.

These one-off purchases would seem to be tailored for digital reasons (i.e.) licenced to be on 7Plus. Sure to get some views with kids/families, minimal or no ad breaks by the looks of it either (apart from the start of play)

7 really seem to be promoting the shows on 7 plus a lot…
Maybe preparing for potentially bigger audiences when more Australians are at home .

Whoops, Seven uploaded the raw broadcast (Sydney feed) with full ad breaks, news updates, idents, PRG, etc of Ben Cousins: Coming Clean to 7Plus.

1 Like
1 Like

That V/O (recently departed? Seven News and former ONE HD and MasterChef) also appears gone from 7Plus idents/promos, which he’d done a few.

The “classic Aussie drama” one (where they scroll through Blue Heelers, All Saints, Rafters) and been tweaked a few times now has a new V/O.

1 Like

Seven said that 7plus had its “highest ever VOD day” yesterday with a VPM share of 36.8%.

1 Like

How do this compare to others? How are they ranked? What about the news sites?
7 have really been promoting 7plus and 7News.com.au had its first birthday today I saw.

You can see the official OzTAM listing here. I haven’t seen Seven’s claim, but often in the past they have referred to share of the commercial services; not sure if this is the case this time.

As I noted in the weekly topic the total catch up time of 911.9 million minutes for all VPM viewing was a record.

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/week-14-2020/13390/2?u=tv.cynic

1 Like
2 Likes

Every episode from the failed aussie drama HeadLand is available to watch

1 Like

Some familiar faces , also on Home and Away .

That was a terrible show.

Nine produced program Water Rats now on 7Plus…

3 Likes

Water Rats was co-produced by Nine and Southern Star (now part of Endemol Shine Australia). Seven must have bought the drama from ESA, like The Secret Life of Us before it.

3 Likes

Nine has a copyright credit on the series. I’m guessing that must have expired. From YouTube, where there are stacks of episodes available.

3 Likes