7plus

Sarah Connor definitely started on Nine. May have moved to Go! for its second season.

2 Likes

wmv%20-_00001

Haven’t seen an episode yet, but recently have had a bit of Terminator fever since seeing the latest movie. Might watch it now that it’s on 7plus.

1 Like

T2 always. A little superior to the original (which is still great) and I reckon the greatest sequel ever made.

T3 (Schwarzenegger’s last movie before becoming Cali governor?) was terrible IMO, though critics still praised and was naturally a box office smash too, but certainly trails the first two. Claire Danes (who was awesome in Homeland) was awful in this and that bimbo Kristanna Loken or whatever was better when she was acting as the robot villain than her human self.

Hated Terminator Salvation more. Terminator Genysis was better than Salvation IMO but worse still than T3. Thrones’ Emilia Clarke was miscast but was great to have Schwarzenegger back.

Latest one in theatres was really good, best since 1991’s installment.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!

1 Like

Would recommend TSCC. Does a better job of being a sequel to T2 than any of the other attempts. Sad part is it ended before the cliffhanger could be resolved.

2 Likes

FYI I edited my comment with an essay.

1 Like

All WB content previously airing on Nine when they had the WB output deal (Smallville later on-sold to Ten).

Is this just a few random old shows Seven has got for buying a new WB show or is there more to this?

Apparently they also have Without a Trace and Cold Case too now. Again only the first season. Why would someone bother watching with just the first season there?

They’re currently being aired on 7TWO on Tuesday nights.

1 Like

Fringe Season 1 added and One Tree Hill Season 1.

7Plus’ content range has become massive

1 Like

Bigger, but still limited if they’re only adding a season here and there of various shows.

1 Like

I messaged them earlier.

So it seems so far they have added One Tree Hill, Smallville, Nip Tuck, Fringe, Nikita , Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles, Without a Trace and Cold Case

I’d like to see Pushing Daisies and Chuck .

4 Likes

I wonder which was the most streamed show on the platform this year.

3 Likes

Blue Water High is being advertised on Facebook . How come the episodes with Martin Lynes weren’t removed? , in America they removed episodes of Andi Mack when Stoney Westmoreland was arrested.

The other actor was charged with underage sexual offences and his show is a children’s show. Not downplaying the seriousness of the other charges but I think that might be the difference.

The same has happened in Australia with Hey Dad being removed. Because the actor was charged with offences relating to an underaged cast member, those episodes would be difficult and distasteful to watch now, knowing that.

1 Like

The Hey Dad scandal first broke in 2010 before the rise of many current streaming services. I don’t think that show was removed, but (quite understandably, because people wouldn’t want to watch that show anymore knowing what happened!) never released on Seven’s online streaming services in the first place.

Bizarrely, the first seven episodes of Season 1 of Hey Dad are available to buy on Apple iTunes, it seems.

The first four seasons are available on DVD on Amazon and eBay. It appears to have been popular in Germany (?) with some seasons available in dubbed German and the original English. I doubt though that they are a hot seller these days.

I was talking about Foxtel (rather than streaming) where it was running in repeats for many years but then was dropped.

1 Like

Just noticed the new linear channel iwonder on 7plus. It might have been there since 7food network ceased broadcasting?

That now makes 11 channels on 7plus.

7TWO
7mate
7flix
Racing.com
iwonder
Olympic Channel
Fuel TV
PAC-12 Network
Outdoor Channel
openshop

4 Likes