7plus

What are the new Shows direct from
The US on 7plus’ new Subscription Service?

2 episodes of Family Guy are available for catchup on 7Plus… correct me if wrong is but this the first time ever this show has been available on catchup in Australia . Never been able to watch it other than live or livestreamed.

When Ten had Bob’s Burger’s it was always on catchup, as was Son of Zorn and Bordertown.

3 Likes

Saw the promo also saying American Dad. But not The Simpsons.

1 Like

The Simpsons probably never will be, unless a FXX type deal is signed in Australia/Australasia.

1 Like

I don’t see American Dad there yet.

Just looked it up it eps 1 and 2 of Season 15 . Not new.

Tried to catch up on Wanted this week on 7plus. Episodes 3 & 4 are missing. Quite annoying. I’ve watched 1 & 2 and now can’t watch the rest. And spewing because they’re all supposed to expire by Friday 30 Nov.

Will probably end up on Netflix soon enough.

I tried watching the first episode of S1 and wasn’t nearly as good as I was expecting, I thought it was almost cheesy.

So I contacted them last night via the 7plus website and alerted them to the fact that Episodes 3 & 4 are missing.

They replied today and said shows expire after a certain amount of time. Der! I know that. My point was that the website said they would expire on Friday 30 Nov 2018 which is why I started watching them on Monday to finish by Friday.

So today, all six episodes have been deleted. :roll_eyes: Good work, Seven. Good way to help your viewers.

3 Likes

How do you contact them… Facebook message?

There is a Contact Us link in Settings which brings up a Contact Form you can fill out.

The response was quick.

3 Likes

Nice to see the ads on 7plus advertising 10 all access lol

11 Likes

7Plus has a special ‘Christmas’ section, with a selection of Lifetime et al. movies

1 Like

Is Heartbreak Island on 7plus the Kiwi version of Love Island?

Did it originate in New Zealand or is it a copy from another country?

1 Like

Heartbreak Island is a TVNZ reality love series, you can say it is a Kiwi version of Love Island. It debuted on TVNZ last winter and has been renewed for a second season. Mark Dye and Matilda Rice (former Bachelor NZ contestant) hosted the first season but Matilda will not return for this year due to her upcoming wedding and other projects.

I wonder if Seven will try and do an Aussie version or whether they might revive Temptation Island which I see the Americans are doing.

I just noticed that the Outdoor Channel is now live on 7plus. There are local commercials.

4 Likes

Shows up on the Fetch too in the 7plus app but it wouldn’t load for me, gave a playback error. From memory that happened for one of the other channels before but then was fixed fairly quickly. That’s now 3 channels from the 7 suite we can only get with 7plus, at least the Fetch makes that easy.

Matilda has also signed to the 8th season of DWTS on the opposition, Three.

the main stream for 7 isnt working atm it gives a technical error message

I notice I have to login to 7plus website and get a password before I can watch a program on 7plus app on Fetch. I only find that out when I try to catch up on the second season premiere of Instant Hotel tonight. If I simply use 7plus website on my computer to watch a show, I don’t need to log in (yet).