7mate - Programs and Schedules

The X Games Sydney worldwide coverage info can be found here

X-Games Schedule for next week AEST

Friday 19 October 2018

17:00 - 20:30 X Games Australia 2018

Saturday 20 October 2018
15:30 - 17:30 X Games Australia 2018

It has actually aired since on Ch 9, on October 10 2010.

Licenced by different TV providers. Ten got Fat Pizza vs Housos from Transmission (plus many other films from them, usually seen on ONE) while Fat Pizza is from Roadshow (was weird seeing the Village Roadshow logo on 7mate the other night!)

Deadly Down Under bumped due to poor ratings on Thursday (already)? Presumably to move a movie forward to 8:30pm. @TV.Cynic

1 Like

Will this rate?

Why not?

X Games production ender.

Cricket ID and Bride and Prejudice promo followed. Karate Kid movie commenced at 8:38pm.

Small crowd for opening day of X Games at Spotless Stadium. Quite disappointing.

New factual series ordered.

X Games Sydney tournament must’ve wrapped-up early? A filler (NBC Today highlight) currently taking its place before the next program scheduled (an early movie)

Simpsons Treehouse of Horror special marathon for Halloween next Wednesday between 7:30pm and 11pm

4 Likes

Sophie Monk is on the front cover of Maxim magazine’s November issue, as the winner of this year’s Maxim Hot 100. However, a banner on top of the cover catches my eye. It says: “Maxim TV: watch it now on 7mate and 7plus.” When I look up on 7plus website I can’t find the show though, so perhaps a new season is coming. Previously Maxim TV aired on One in late 2014.

I’m surprised Maxim is still being published! Let alone a TV show.

On Friday morning at 12:25 on 7mate.

2 Likes

Maxim TV was a late addition to this week’s 7Mate schedule. It doesn’t have a consistent time going forward, but as mentioned is on early Friday mornings with a repeat episode on Saturday afternoons. Episode 1 is tonight.

1 Like

James Kerley and Kristy Hocking hosting the PG rated Maxim TV!

Wow, now there’s a blast from the past.

Remember when this guy hosted “Taken Out” on Channel Ten back in 2008? Or if you want to go back even further, Sarvo on Nickelodeon!

Or my personal favourite, Balls of Steel!!

1 Like

2 Likes