7mate - Programs and Schedules

So they have The Simpsons coming, but they still haven’t started new episodes of FG and AD. I wish they stop holding them back, because we’re nearly two years behind the States.

2 Likes

I reckon it is likely that they wouldn’t carry FG or AD any time soon, considering The Simpsons only get 2 eps a week (4 counting the early morning rpts on Fridays).

They may re-introduce it later down the line (2024 or late 2023) to fill up more slots, but I feel like 7 are taking baby steps with The Simpsons on Mate (even if it has been on there for ages), to see if it works.

IIRC 7 had a life-of-series deal for new eps of FG on Mate (later Flix until the abrupt cancellation in late March), not too sure about AD.

It’s been getting worse and worse with Fox animated shows. IIRC last year it took them until May or June to start airing new eps of FG and AD. They also lost repeat rights not very long ago but now got The Simpsons back so maybe they will finally air the new FG/AD episodes since we are almost a year behind the US at this point.

1 Like

It may take a bit, the eps of The Simpsons airing currently on 7Mate are mostly from S26-27, which are 7-9 years old, with some S8-9 eps in there (24-26 years old!).

1 Like

Outback Farm

From Tuesday 22 August 8:30 PM

In the harsh Australian Outback, Danyelle and Anthony Haigh have given up life on the road
as water drillers, to offer their two young sons a more settled life. They’ve swapped water
drilling for something they’ve never done before – farming!

Selling their home in Queensland, they’ve moved 3,000 kilometres to a remote, ramshackle, 5,000-acre farm, slap bang in the middle of Australia! Out there, it’s harsh, desert country, where temperatures exceed 40 degrees, sudden violent storms destroy crops and livestock and bush fires rage. The dream for these first-time famers, is to make their fortune by filling a gap in the cattle industry market by growing hay in the desert.

The debts are huge, and they’ve given themselves just two years to make it a success, Big dreams or a big fat nightmare?

Announced at upfronts.

1 Like

Herald Sun reports today that Dermott Brereton and 3AW’s Elise Elliott are bringing back their motoring show Cool Cars for a second season, with a new title: The Grille. Shane Jacobson will also join the show which consists of 16 episodes. Filming is expected to start soon for 7mate to air the show in early 2024.

3 Likes

Mt. Hutt Rescue

From Wednesday 30 August 9:30 PM

From TVNZ. On Mt Hutt, the stakes are as high as the altitude for the ski patrollers, medical teams and road response crew who brave high-pressure rescues amongst this picturesque holiday destination.

Dipper’s Rigs

From Saturday 2 September 1:30 PM

Join us every week as Dipper embarks on thrilling adventures, riding alongside the giants of the road, exploring the colossal mining and construction equipment, and working with the mammoth farming machinery that defines our nation’s prowess. Get ready for an exhilarating journey into the world of massive trucks and machines like never before!

1 Like

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 16

From Thursday 21 September 12:40 am (Friday morning)

1 Like

“corrupt, lazy and inept” sounds like the Seven programmers who commission these “comedy” series…

1 Like

Pawn Stars - Season 23

From Tuesday 26 September 6:30 PM

In tribute to Richard ‘Old Man’ Harrison, Pawn Stars revisits some of the Las Vegas legend’s greatest moments.

3 Likes

Gem Hunters Down Under - Season 2

From Tuesday 3 October 8:30 PM

The Old Timers have bought a new claim sight unseen. The Apprentices try to connect a mine shaft to their underground drive. The Kids strike an agreement with their neighbour, but will it pay off?

Adventure Gold Diggers

From Tuesday 3 October 9:30 PM

Follow the adventures of five adrenaline-fuelled prospecting teams as they search for hard-won gold in some of the most remote and inhospitable areas of Australia (Fredbird Entertainment). Ep1: The Clermont Diggers are under pressure to repay $15,000 worth of gold to their investor or they risk losing their mine. The Mineshaft Hunters enter a dangerous abandoned gold mine.

1 Like

Week commencing 1 October 2023

Sunday 1 October
Sydney
01:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 5: North Melbourne Tasmania v GW

Melbourne
12:00 PM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

Brisbane
02:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 5: Hawthorn v Brisbane
04:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 5: Adelaide v Gold Coast

Adelaide
11:30 AM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

04:30 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 5: Adelaide v Gold Coast

Perth
09:00 AM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

Monday 2 October
Sydney, Melbourne
07:00 PM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

Brisbane
06:00 PM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

06:30 PM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

Adelaide

Perth
04:00 PM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

Thursday 5 October
Sydney, Melbourne
07:00 PM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

Brisbane
06:00 PM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

Adelaide

Perth
04:00 PM T20I International Women’s Cricket Australia v West Indies

Friday 6 October
Sydney
07:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Western Bulldogs v Carlton

Melbourne
07:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Western Bulldogs v Carlton

Brisbane
06:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Western Bulldogs v Carlton

Adelaide
06:30 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Western Bulldogs v Carlton

Perth
06:50 AM Repco Supercars Championship 2023 Bathurst 1000 - Day 1 Practice

04:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Western Bulldogs v Carlton

Saturday 7 October
Sydney
01:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: GWS v West Coast

05:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Port Adelaide v Sydney
07:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Brisbane v Collingwood

Melbourne
07:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Brisbane v Collingwood

Brisbane
06:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Brisbane v Collingwood

Adelaide
02:30 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Melbourne v Adelaide
04:30 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Port Adelaide v Sydney
06:30 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Brisbane v Collingwood

Perth
06:50 AM Repco Supercars Championship 2023 Bathurst 1000 - Day 2 Practice

10:00 AM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: GWS v West Coast

04:00 PM 2023 AFL Women’s Rnd 6: Brisbane v Collingwood

Note: as the AFL season has finished, I’ll try to post any significant sporting events on 7Mate here.

3 Likes

Darradong Local Council premieres on Thursday October 26 at 9.30pm.

(Going by the Housos Facebook page).

1 Like

Way to bury a show.

2 Likes

I agree. Not much hope goven to the show in that timeslot.

1 Like

Good

Counting Cars - Season 9

Monday 16 October 7:30 PM

Ep 1: Alice Cooper Returns
Rock Legend Alice Cooper left his prized Avanti in The Count’s hands, and now, he’s back to get it. Will Alice like what Danny and the crew have done, or will it be no more Mr. Nice Guy?

American Pickers - Season 19

Tuesday 17 October 5:30 PM

Ep1: Joyridin’ Pick
A Maryland car fanatic opens the doors to his late father’s massive collection. And, after Robbie takes a joyride back to the 70s, Mike revs up a retro British taxi.

1 Like

Family Guy and American Dad will return to 7mate later this month with FG airing double episodes

4 Likes

@SomeGuyFromNowhere would be happy

2 Likes