7mate - Programs and Schedules

Because it rates well in its Broadmeadows, Campbelltown and Woodridge demos?

1 Like

It’s actual dogshit TV. And not in the way that some reality shows are (where they’re so bad they’re good).

Housos (and Pizza) used to be good when they first started. But as the seasons went on, the “jokes” remained childish and haven’t improved. The storylines have been becoming more crude with no substance. It’s like they’re filming these shows just for the sake of it. And they’ve also re-hashed old scenes and have inserted them into new seasons.

1 Like

Latest 7mate extended promo “7mate’s May-hem”.

Includes snippets of other programming such as blockbuster movies and new American Pickers, Pawn Stars, etc

Family Guy - Season 21

From Wednesday 25 May 9:30PM

Episode 1: With her vision waning, Lois elects to get LASIK surgery, but exploits her new disability for monetary gain. Meanwhile, Peter, Chris and Stewie must partake in all the activities with Doug that his father neglects.

American Dad - Season 17

From Wednesday 25 May 10:00PM

Episode1: Worried that he’s not smart enough for Hayley, Jeff undergoes an experimental intelligence enhancement procedure at the CIA. Roger recruits Steve to help him harvest snake venom.

2 Likes

The 7mate promo has a subtle The Simpsons silhouette in the background of the end-tag, so looks like there’ll be eps too, what season(s) is the question.

1 Like

Interesting to see them on 7mate, not 7flix.

Looking at the Foxtel TV Guide, Animation night in back on 7mate on Wednesdays, after a 10-month break on 7flix. Good to see them on Mate again though.

I don’t see why they’d drop the 7flix line-up? It’s been very successful, especially young viewers. They concurrently ran 7mate and 7flix last time for a long time.

They aren’t dropping the 7Flix line up…

1 Like

Slow tracking to a whole new level. Give it back to Disney.

7mate Guide 7:30pm-12:00am Wednesday May 25

7:30pm: The Simpsons S31 E1
8:00pm: The Simpsons S31 E2
8:30pm: The Simpsons S31 E3
9:00pm: Housos: The Thong Warrior S4 E1 PREMIERE
9:45pm: Family Guy S20 E1 PREMIERE
10:15pm: American Dad S18 E1 PREMIERE
10:45pm: Family Guy S17 E19
11:15pm: American Dad S9 E2
11:45pm: The Cleveland Show S1 E1 SEVEN NETWORK PREMIERE

Source: Foxtel TV Guide

Interesting to see New Housos right in the middle. Also no new Simpsons, which is sad. But The Cleveland Show will premiere on 7 for the first time, although at 11:45pm, which is a graveyard timeslot. No Futurama on Mate still, only on Flix.

2 Likes

Who has rights to Bob’s Burgers new episodes?

There was an animated comedy maybe 2 years ago and it was an Aussie one made by some guys in their shed … forgot the name started off online . It had Aussie storylines . I guess we won’t see a second season. There was another one Rostered On I think … that would have been a good one for further seasons… but no we get more Housos /Pizza type stuff. Must be cheap to make .

1 Like

Has it been on FTA since it used to be on 11/Peach like 10 years ago. It currently airs on FOX8 as well as Disney+ which I would assume would have priority.

I mean have you seen the production values of those shows? They aren’t exactly high and never have been.

2 Likes

Regular Old Bogan was the Aussie cartoon series.

It’s a shame Rostered On didn’t continue. It was cheaply done but had potential.

And whatever happened to Fam Time? Seven made it but never screened it.

3 Likes

And what happened to the gaming show?

LPL Pro? Last time I checked, it is still on air late nights.

1 Like

Australia’s favourite housos return

Housos: The Thong Warrior

Premieres 9.00pm Wednesday on 7mate and 7plus

Pauly Fenech’s bonkers, adults-only comedy is back

The bonkers, kick-ass, adults-only Aussie comedy Housos is heading back to the Seven Network for a new season, premiering 9.00pm this Wednesday on 7mate and 7plus.

The seven-part series sees creator and director Pauly Fenech ( Fat Pizza, Bogan Hunters ) return as Franky Jones, who is on the run as Australia’s first “Thong Terrorist” after stalking and thong-slapping all forms of authority.

It isn’t just the national “anti-thong-man” Police Task Force who are after Franky: Shazza (Ella Dawe), Holden (Kyrah Brock-Fenton), Kev (Kevin Taumata) and all your favourite housos are in hot pursuit after learning Franky is a crypto millionaire.

Housos: The Thong Warrior is produced for the Seven Network by Antichocko Productions.

The thong slapping a bunch of people I’m sure that was a scene in Pizza or Housos . Seems they are running out of ideas.

He’s been doing the same schtick for 20+ years now so it was bound to happen.

2 Likes