7mate - Programs and Schedules

Hi I was just wondering what do you have to do to get an audition for the next series

See post above. You can email your photo to: housostvseries@gmail.com.

2 Likes

It’s strange there is no mention of AFL in the promo…

1 Like

Looks like 7mate is showing the older Batman movies now that The Batman is in cinemas. Any reason why 7mate showed Batman Begins last Monday night and The Dark Knight Rises this Monday but left out the movie in between The Dark Knight?

2 Likes

Looks like Nine still have the rights, it aired on 9Go! just the other week.

That’s strange, isnt it?

7mate appear to have dumped their poor performing Wednesday line-up from next week, replaced by another Dirty Harry mararhon (over two weeks). @TV.Cynic

And those films have now been aired on 7mate Mondays, Channel 7 late night and now back to 7mate on another night all within the space of weeks.

Wonder if they’ll re-consider their 7flix animation plan and revert back to Wednesdays on 7mate?

1 Like

Hope so. I have a feeling the new Family Guy and American Dad episodes will be rushed through, 4 nights a week.

This popped up on my Facebook newsfeed

1 Like

You know you can embed a link by tapping on the three dots on tbh top right hand side and copying and pasting the link - would make it easier for those who may want to find the post or watch the video without having to go search it. Much easier than screenshooting, cropping and uploading :+1:t2:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Seven were still airing promos for this as of yesterday “mantiques”. Whoops, promotions must not have got the memo.

It’s possible there could be an AFLW final on Wednesday night (Brisbane Lions v Collingwood, postponed from last Saturday) which would be on 7mate.

Update: OK, a midweek final is not happening. The game will be on Sunday afternoon on 7 (and I assume 7mate in some markets)

1 Like

Now it doesn’t show…

This video may no longer exist, or you don’t have permission to view it.

New factual show Gem Hunters Down Under debuts on 7mate next Tuesday week (May 10) at 9.30pm. It was first announced at Seven’s upfronts last year.

Gem Hunters Down Under: Set deep in the heart of Central Queensland, this new factual series follows the highs and lows of a community of passionate sapphire hunters working in extreme conditions (WildBear Entertainment).

1 Like

7mate first run animations returning soon, though not like previously obviously. Family Guy was featured.

1 Like

Will Family Guy and American Dad move to 7mate, while Futurama and Simpsons stay on 7flix?

1 Like

The next season of Housos is titled “Housos: The Thong Warrior”. It returns to 7Mate on Wednesday the 25 May at 9pm. This is from the Housos Facebook page that was posted earlier today.

1 Like

For fucks sake. Why do they keep producing this shit?

1 Like