7mate - Programs and Schedules

She was in Episode 3 too and several scenes. Maybe it was old footage of her somehow mixed with new …are they allowed to do that?, though there was another scene (not with her) talking about the virus in NSW and a number plate and that was way after her death would have had to be March 2020 or after at least.

It just seems odd because she passed away in January 2019 so footage of her would have had to be before that.

Perhaps there was gaps in filming after her death in early 2019 and then during the virus in early 2020.

Any footage of Annalise Braackensiek used in the current season of Fat Pizza: Back in Business surely would’ve had to have been from the archives? Whether old episode footage can be used again without paying the actors/actresses (or the estate of deceased actors/actresses) royalties, I’m not sure.

I’m also not sure about the filming schedule for the season currently on-air. I definitely know that bits for the first Back In Business season were filmed a few months earlier (around August, before going to air in November).

2 Likes

Australia’s Sexiest Tradie, the latest episode that aired the two places (off google images below)

Apparently the shop had a brush with COVID19 back in late 2020. Lucky they were able to film there when they did.

Just had a look at Google Maps. There is Paul Fenech and his delivery Car, in front of “Fat Pizza” store on November 2020.

So some scenes of this season was filmed before January 2019 (with Annalise Braakensiek), and then late 2020 by the looks of it.

6 Likes

Haha, that’s gold!

2 Likes

I recognised where the family house is from the final episode. Franky runs up the street and the giant water reservoir is in front of him. That’s Penshurst Reservoir in Sydney’s southern suburbs. A had a mate in high school who lived in that street.

5 Likes

We spent a long time yesterday discussing high quality TV and your insistence on removing shows like The Block and MAFS from air because they aren’t high quality or thought provoking but you watch this shit? Okaily dokily.

1 Like

I don’t watch Fat Pizza: Back in Business. What I saw of the last season was horrendous.

That doesn’t mean I don’t find stuff like that Google Street View image interesting though!

1 Like

This season of Fat Pizza isn’t the greatest season either. But i am still watching it out of stubbornness. lol.

I was surprised when i checked Google Street View and saw the signage and Pauly there. Didn’t expect to see them in it. lol. I’ve checked other locations of some tv shows (like the real Ramsay Street from Neighbours), with not much luck of filming or any other stars hovering around. lol.

2 Likes

They block off the street for filming so the Google car wouldn’t be able to drive up the street on those days.

2 Likes

Holey Moley (USA) - Season 2

From Thursday 21 October at 10:30PM

Why. Just why is it on 7mate? Couldn’t it be on flix?

Why? What difference does it make?

1 Like

What’s wrong with HD 7mate?

Holey Moley USA airing on 7mate will at least ensure that (some) viewers get to see the show in HD, but other than that none really. Given that it’s set to air at 10.30pm, this is really just filler content.

2 Likes

The target demographic of 7mate wouldn’t be interested.

It’s like putting Pawn Stars or Outback Truckers on 7TWO or 7flix.

1 Like

I can see the appeal of Holey Moley (golf) to a male demo channel. IMO, flix really is more of a last resort channel.

3 Likes

So it seems in Episode 7 there was a scene filmed in the USA when was the travel ban started…Must be in 2019… still seeing Annalise Braackensiek .

Not sure how many episodes this season is . Anyone know?

I too would’ve thought 7mate (younger male skew) would’ve been a good fit for Holey Moley, compared to 7flix (very young and female skew) and 7Two (Over 55 skew - even though they’ve claimed their target in recent years it’s gender neutral 40+ or something).