7mate - Programs and Schedules

The change means Ink Master, which currently airs on 7mate, will be axed.
2 Likes

*7flix

2 Likes

Family Guy renewed for Seasons 19 & 20. The 18th season premieres Sunday 27 September.

2 Likes

Regular Old Bogan

Coming Soon

Australia’s answer to South Park , REGULAR OLD BOGAN is an adult animated comedyseries with a big heart and even bigger balls. This love letter to Australia revolves around the adventures of the Stubbs family- dad Gavin Stubbs, a stubborn and misinformed tradesman; overbearing mum Wendy, a primary school teacher; Toby, their often bullied, hypersensitive teenage son; and Mary Sue, their foul-mouthed, six-year-old daughter. The Stubbs are a typical familyfrom the suburbs, but this isn’t a familydrama - it’s an adventure show. In each episode, theyencounter outrageous situations like fighting terrorists, facing Death Row in a Balinese prison or getting lost in the outback when they’d much rather be at home firing up the barbie and talking about the latest specials at Aldi.

Episode 1

“The fish are biting down at Spoof Creek!”

Gav drags Toby on a fishing trip but they run into trouble when their car breaks down. Stranded in the Australian outback, the guys have to hitchhike their way back home and accept a lift from a tourist-hating, pig-shooting, foul-mouthed local. Gav blindly trusts the eccentric country fella, but Toby is convinced they’ve been captured by a crazy outback serial killer. Meanwhile, Mary is running Wendy ragged with her boundless energy, but a trip to the park leaves Mary dead to the world.

2 Likes

The promos have been running for the past 6 months, I feel like their definition of “soon” is pretty loose.

1 Like

10 year anniversary promo

3 Likes

Nice promo, an extension of the one I referred to the other day, with the addition of a datefinally nearly 12 months later!

Alien movies (out of all their top-rating rights)? Bizarre promotion, they bombed last time they aired, Predator and AVP movies seem to be more popular.

Also good to see the channel’s iconic V/O since day dot making another appearance in the promo.

1 Like

are they doing it a month late? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

HOUSOS 2020: THE LOCKDOWN

Monday 26 October 8.30pm on 7mate

Pauly Fenech brings back all your fave housos

COVID-19 has met its match. The beer drinking, bong smoking, burnout loving housos of Sunnyvale are back, and they are in lockdown.

All the favourites return including Franky (Pauly Fenech), Shazza (Elle Dawe), Kev the Kiwi (Kev Taumtata), the chick with the bestest backside in Sunnyvale, Vanessa (Vanessa Davis) and many more familiar Sunnyvale faces.

When the virus restrictions come in, the housos do all they can to break the rules.

REGULAR OLD BOGAN

Monday 26 October 9.00pm on 7mate

Regular Old Bogan is a knee-slapping, irreverent, satirical comedy with a big heart and even bigger b*lls — revolving around the adventures of a typical family from the outer suburbs.

Meet the Stubbs family: Dad Gavin is a stubborn and misinformed tradesman; his wife Wendy is an overbearing stay-at-home mother; Toby is their often bullied, hypersensitive teenage son; and Mary Sue is their foul-mouthed, eight-year-old daughter.

In each episode the Stubbs are thrown into outrageous situations — from outback serial killers to baby stealin’ dingoes. Our heroes find themselves in Hollywood style action films when they’d much rather be at home firing up a few snags on the barbie.

Originating from an award winning web series — Regular Old Bogan is bound to get your belly laughing, heart pumping, and eyes bulging.

Regular Old Bogan is a homemade show — literally. Stepmates Studios write, voice and animate each episode in a makeshift studio in their back shed.

2 Likes

The first promo for both of these shows was on July 4.
They’ve been teasing this lineup for 3 months and now FINALLY we have an airdate.
Way to milk it 7mate.

3 Likes

They were supposed to premiere it earlier, but the plans changed.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s an old promo too, old 7mate logo from months ago and they’ve edited Pauly’s “coronavirus hot tub party” to remove the coronavirus (possibly as the situation in Melbourne got very serious in recent months).

First started advertising Regular Old Bogan back in December I think!

Housos is waaaaaaaay to much like a documentary for my liking. :rofl:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind another season of Rostered On but don’t know if they will do that.

Also

Housos the lockdown on 7mate, it’s funnier than the return of Pizza was, Pizza new eps were too long.

4 Likes

WBBL was partially cancelled on 7mate due to rain at 12:00pm. An episode of Pawnography and part of a fishing show was shown in-place. I actually caught the later cutting to black for a few seconds, followed by an ad-break and back to the broadcast.

3 Likes

Yep tried watching Regular Old Bogan again and just can’t get into it . I don’t know if it’s the animation style, the type of comedy or the stories or all of it.

Regular Old Bogan final episode for season 1 airs tomorrow 9:30pm.

1 Like