7mate - Programs and Schedules

+1, absolutely! Since January or before? Thought this the other day too.

1 Like

Seven might be nervous about launching it given the current environment and backlash against stereotype-driven comedy shows.

1 Like

Well perhaps, but they’ve been running the promos on high rotation? You’d think Seven would have pulled them if they got cold feet?

1 Like

I say bring them on! I love Paul Fenech’s stuff, although the new Fat Pizza eps didn’t need to be 1 hour long - they work better as a punchy 30 minute ep.

3 Likes

A double dose of 20C Fox on 7mate tonight.

End of a 14 year old master of a S4 ep of Family Guy (and 4:3 aspect and looks old), with a fast speed 20C Fox ender (possibly in-line with whatever split screen promo ender or presentation package they had back then) and then cut to… Another 20C Fox ender (as currently used at the end of all their sitcoms) not part of the original master copy

1 Like

It looks like 7mate has a new logo.
Looks terrible IMO.

5 Likes

IKR

Back when the fuzzy door was indeed fuzzy

2 Likes

Logo is terrible. Surprised they haven’t got the seven.com.au underneath the logo like on the main channel :rofl: bastards.

Very Kmart.

1 Like

Same target audience.

3 Likes

not a big fan of the new logo either. the only plus is that is takes up a fraction less of the screen but that never bothered me before

2 Likes

I was watching Family Guy last night and must have gotten 4 promos for Regular Old Bogan, I don’t want to see any more ads, just air the bloody thing!

Due to network AFL commitments, this week’s ‘animate your Wednesday’ on 7mate takes a break, replaced by a movie (I guess to be in line with main channel programs in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth so a five city number can be genetated). The channel will be significantly higher anyway due to the AFL in Perth.

The last ever episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will air on 7mate next Monday (September 7) at 11.50pm.

1 Like

7mate showing the movie Flying High again after 3 months. They aired it in June

At least it is a good (funny) movie.

AFL pre-Finals bye this weekend, a national 7mate schedule and they’re re-running old Fat Pizza and co (no doubt in the lead-up to new Housos: Virus)

(aired during an AFL ad break tonight)

3 Likes

Content wise I personally thought Fat Pizza: Back in Business was fairly ordinary last year, although at least this rerun of the series will give metropolitan and Regional Queensland viewers the opportunity to see it in HD! :wink:

2 Likes