7Food Network

It’s not measured for ratings though?

Sked looks similar to US basic cable’s Cooking Channel

That’s Shed not Sked. :wink:

1 Like

11pm programme also repeated at 8pm.

Pure speculation here but,
Maybe it’s going to be one nationwide feed?
Repeating the primetime programmes 3-hours later would ensure they’re aired at the correct local time on the west coast.

3 Likes

How did SBS handle the channel beforehand?

Didn’t they do a six to eight hour block which was then mostly repeated a few times?

Pretty much the same when it first started, i.e. programs on rotation in 6 hour blocks or thereabouts. But i think it was still programmed to local timezones not live real time everywhere.

2 Likes

From memory it was live across the country initially then delayed timezone feeds came later.

3 Likes

The 3 hour repeat doesn’t continue into the Mon-Fri programming.

Too much indigestion. :yum:

1 Like

Little add on super for Sunshine Coast South viewers that would be the only area to receive 7Food on LCN 64.

5 Likes

Is there any sign of My Kitchen Rules rpts in the weekly schedule?

Sorry, I can’t comment based on the supplied schedule being embargoed until Monday. Perhaps it is visible in on-line guides.

No, you’re fine. Don’t apologise! I understand. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Shown in Tasmania too with that message… just without the channel. I’m waiting for people to notice and then ask on the Southern Cross facebook page!

4 Likes

has it been announced whether Foxtel is carrying this channel?

(apologies if I’m missed it)

No announcement yet, but very unlikely they will carry it. Not sure if 7flix is even available on cable yet, and no chance of any new FTA’s being added to satellite either.

2 Likes

Any thoughts as to why SCA are being so slack/sloppy with the Seven play-out to certain regional markets? I’ve always known SCA were bad with presentation and ID but wow this is beginning to look like something else! Southern Cross in Tassie is their strongest measured market too!

This is what happens when costs are cut. Now their playout of 7 channels is on par with their 9 and 10 channels. No attention to detail to remove references to non-existent services or programs. Wouldn’t fly back in the SCTV days.

3 Likes

Well, maybe, but the SC10 days is what I was referring when I said “I’d always known they were bad”.