7Food Network

I too like this PRG. A sign of things to come for the network perhaps? Definitely stands out from the current presentation with the “》”

I don’t think so. I like it because it’s based on the Seven design and font while still being unique.

2 Likes

You don’t think it’s strange though that it doesn’t really match the other network presentation (i.e.) “》” ?

Not a real issue though, just a point.

I normally would think it’s strange, but I know this channel is a joint-venture of sorts so it doesn’t surprise me that they have veered off their usual design and gone with something a bit more custom.

Perhaps if they did a deal with Scripps but branded it literally as 7Food with their own logo and no real hint it’s a Scripps channel, then I’d sort of want to see it look and feel like their other channels. Like 9Life.

1 Like

Wow nice to see someone from 7 presentation on this site…thanks for joining :+1:

Still not on Foxtel.

Do we know if its even coming to Foxtel? ( hope so)

7Food Network is still in 4:3 in Regional QLD.
Unsure of the bitrate its running right now, but the video feed is poor looking quality.

3 Likes

Does Seven air any promotions for their other channels/platforms at all on 7Food Network?

If not, which I believe seems to be the case from what I’ve observed, could Scripps have restricted that in their partnership?

Although it could also be that Seven just want to air non-stop 7Food Network promos on that channel while it’s in its early days?

I’ve seen plenty of Seven primary channel promos on there. Haven’t seen any for the other multi’s though.

I will say it’s weird seeing national commercials on the WA feed. Predictions here were right but I’m still surprised it isn’t just like any other multi with actual state-based feeds.

1 Like

A theory: So it could be played out of BCM (one feed for minimal capacity/capability requirements) and therefore they wouldn’t have to sign another contract (pay) MediaHub? Especially with all playout (presumably) moving to the brand new facility in Sydney within the next year.

Or Fetch?

It was on Fetch from day 1.

Weird, I’m not getting it. 74?

Yes on 74. You have to do a restart to load new channels.

Or in the 7plus app if it hasn’t been scanned in or isn’t available in the area.

I have seen the same MKR ad for the new 2019 season at least twice…and that was just watching for an hr

1 Like

It is airing in Central Qld as 16:9 now not 4:3. Looked blurry on the watermark.

3 Likes

Is 7food running MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 in RQLD? Confused by conflisting accounts.

MPEG 4

1 Like