7flix - Programs and Schedules

Baking It - Season 2

From Saturday 3 February 3:35 pm 7Flix premiere

Maya Rudolph and Amy Poehler welcome new teams of home bakers to the cabin, starting things off with a bang by asking the bakers to recreate a cake that just exploded.

1 Like

7flix is airing the first ep of S6 of Criminal Intent tonight at 8:30pm (ending up in a double ep instead of SVU this evening) as well as out of chronological and seasonal order, due to being classified MA (despite being the team with characters Goren and Eames who are usually on Sundays).

Which meant keeping this in line as much as possible, Ep 21 of S5 (Goren and Eames) will air this coming Sunday instead and the final ep (22) of S5 aired at 7:30pm tonight (with the alternating characters Logan and Barek - who do usually air on Mondays - the latter now replaced by Det Megan Wheeler played by Julianne Nicholson and will air first next Monday).

Also expect S7 to be uploaded to 7Plus by tomorrow, in line with other season uploads a whole season out once it has begun on broadcast. However, note, that S7 and beyond has not aired on FTA since Ten’s original days (only Foxtel), Nine went up to S6, possibly as this was the first season (2008 here and 2007-2008 in USA including then Hollywood strikes) moved to pay TV (basic cable) rather than commercial FTA in the States (USA Network vs NBC) and therefore also changed production labels. But given it’s still the same show, licenced by the same division and arguably had the best stars, theme music and memorable eps, plus how it’s been rating, can’t see why Seven wouldn’t seek these remaining S7 - S10.

@aarontvcentral

1 Like

:exploding_head:

Actual footage of me when I try to read your posts sometimes

2 Likes

You could’ve not commented at all? Was just a quirky insight for anyone interested :slight_smile:

Aaron’s ususally all over programming and scheduling titbits, hopefully he understood exactly what I was getting at, as he’s often highlighting such things in advance here on MS or his own site.

1 Like

Yep no worries. I understood :slight_smile:

Dodger continues with Season 2 commencing on Saturday 24 February at 3:10 pm

That’s a ripoff of The Artful Dodger.

Season 2 will include four special episodes: Train, Christmas, Bad Egg (Easter 2023) and Coronation.

No it’s not. CBBC commissioned Dodger in 2021 and filming took place later that year. Disney+ announced The Artful Dodger in 2022.

2 Likes

You are going by online guides. International distribution rights can be different. There will be 3 episodes for Seven.

Four Weddings and a Funeral

Tuesday 5 March 10:55 pm

Based on the 1994 movie of the same name, the mini-series follows four American friends — Maya, Craig, Ainsley, and Duffy — who reunite for a fabulous London wedding. But after a bombshell at the altar throws their lives into turmoil, they must weather a tumultuous year of romance and heartbreak. Relationships are forged and broken, political scandals exposed, London social life lampooned, love affairs ignited and doused, and of course, there are four weddings…and a funeral.

Previously streamed on 7plus.

1 Like

7Plus has uploaded S8 (2009) of CI and S10 (2009) of SVU, these will air on 7flix in coming months.

And the removed-from-circulation episode from that season of CI is also still not present (“The Glory That Was…”), it jumps from “Family Values” to “Folie a Deux”. So the season is 15 eps instead of its original first run 16. Also the first season that was ‘shorter’ and its second year with first run on Pay TV in America & second window on NBC. You can read more about this episode controversy here: The Glory That Was - Wikipedia…(Law%26_Order:_Criminal_Intent) Ping: @aarontvcentral.

1 Like

This is the actual link

It’s been eight years since the Rio Olympic Games. Surely the episode should be able to air again now?

3 Likes

I think so too, the naivety would be astounding to keep it dark.

2 Likes

I think it’s more a case of the episode’s master has been lost and any original back-up deleted, it’s literally not available via any distribution anywhere, only first ran on Ten in 2009 I think (and then Foxtel), maybe a repeat or two and once this removal soon after eventuated no more. There’s barely even any images or other info on the episode available.

1 Like

Surely no way the master has been deleted. No matter what it is, it would be somewhere although with specific instructions.

2 Likes

Once Law & Order: Trial by Jury finishes on the 1st April, 7flix will then move into Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders

2 Likes

Now called Jordie, Sam and Ted’s Adventures, it started on 7flix on March 31 (episode 1 will be repeated this Saturday, April 6 at 11am, but can also be seen on 7plus), with new episodes airing at midday on Sundays. Each episode is 30 minutes.

3 Likes

Sunday midday on 7Flix … why bother?
That’s like that notebook you put in the back of the bottom drawer of the bedside table in the spare room.
No one will ever see it!

3 Likes

It’s probably more for 7Plus, as well as Frost’s social media, but part of a Seven deal might’ve included broadcast or something

2 Likes

She’s a media personality with a bit of a following, this type of adventure/off-road/lifestyle content is ripe for weekend audiences, it’s cheap that is probably majorly advertiser funded that counts for local content points i’m sure. Easy to see why they acquired this IMO.

4 Likes