7flix - Programs and Schedules

It was announced yes, but 10 probably backtracked and passed on it after it was taken off the air by CBS after 2 episodes and subsequently axed after 1 season.

This is another title which was likely acquired mainly for 7+ as it’s been on there since the end of last year and the network is likely exercising its FTA rights before it expires.

1 Like

They’re back to Season 9 again. That seems to be as early as they want to/can go for some reason

Good. Hopefully they don’t skip to Season 30 again.

Simpsons Treehouse of Horror marathon on Oct 31.

1 Like

I find it interesting that flix targets females 16-54 yet their key recent successes are basically Family Guy and American Dad. These surely would skew male and I thought were a great fit for mate.

2 Likes

I just noticed that 7flix is airing movies each night like the old days.

1 Like

Changes to 7flix’s schedule:

The Simpsons Season 8 will air from Tuesday 23 November from 7:00pm. However, it will only air until Thursday.

On the 29th, the prime-time schedule will change.

• My Name is Earl will air 3 episodes from 5pm until 6:30pm.
  • Holey Moley USA will also air 1 episode at 6:30pm.
  • Family Guy and American Dad are back in, after a 3-week absence in the same timeslot.
  • Futurama and The Simpsons out of schedule.
2 Likes

What channel do new episodes usually air on of American Dad and Family Guy is is still 7mate?

No. American Dad and Family Guy are only on 7flix, and also repeats only.

The 7flix EPG seems to be broken. Is anyone else the same?

2 Likes

The Simpsons is back in the schedule at 7pm.

When does this start? There are no movies tomorrow or Monday.

Been running for a few weeks now.

What has?

Your post said from this coming Monday that The Simpsons and Futurama is out of the schedule and I’m saying The Simpsons has been added back in.

The promo has.

Well it’s wrong. There aren’t movies on every night.

So we can finally confirm all this time it was bullshit about Fox/Disney not selling Seasons 1-9 to broadcasters. 7flix has shown Season 9 (twice) and now Season 8.

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s changed policy now Disney+ has bedded in. I’m not saying that version is right, but I’m not sure you can dismiss that as “bullshit” given the evidence that accompanied it.

Hell, given 7 has no longer got rights to new episodes perhaps it has negotiated more archival episodes.

1 Like
1 Like