7flix - Programs and Schedules

Tomorrow Morning at 5, One Tree Hill Season 8 which Ten did’nt air during it’s time Finally gets a Free-to-air Run.

Yes it did.

The Guardian, a US drama starring Aussie Simon Baker (pre The Mentalist) that first ran on 10 in the early 2000s (under their then long-running Columbia-TriStar output) will be airing late night on 7flix, starting with the Pilot tonight.

1 Like

It also ran on Nine in 2015.

1 Like

First Dates must be doing alright on Sunday nights. They’ve been running triple episodes for a while now.

Does seem a strange choice for Seven to have specifically mention they’ve axed it. It would appear to be a relatively cheap show to produce, and an easy schedule filler. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them revive it if some of their 2021 schedule doesn’t fire.

1 Like

Bingo. That’s why it’s still going.

It’s not, though. Only in reruns on Flix.

1 Like

It also had a long stint during much of 2020 as well, on Monday nights I think, where it was doing well - the chanel posting consistent 2%+ shares (which is a high result for 7flix on a weeknight) and more importantly ranking in the m/c key demos.

One thing 7flix have become good at, is regularly changing the schedule for no apparent reason, which likely causes viewer confusion and affects interest/ratings (e.g.) Sunday First Dates at al line-up, then a few months later back to movies, and vice-versa, seems to be the same for Mondays. Why!? :man_facepalming:
I reckon Fridays and especially Saturdays seem to always post the channel’s highest results, is because it’s had a consistent schedule since day dot (movie marathons) and loyal viewers, even causal ones expect that.

I’m pretty sure First Dates was axed in October due to poor ratings on the main channel…which of course were a product of erratic scheduling.

Perhaps a bit more realistic than some other shows in the genre, but still not one that appealed to me.

Returning soon

Modern Family and Numbers gone from the schedule (the ‘Mystery Thursday’ promo has also been updated to just highlight Cold Case and Without A Trace omitting Numbers).

Wonder if poor ratings? Or if their rights expired? Or maybe just resting for while (they have done this before)?

PRIME7 have been broadcasting a promo for The Simpsons and Futurama on 7flix a lot recently. Clips from that Simpsons x Futurama crossover episode and Futurama references from The Simpsons are used in it.

7flix has changed its schedule for Olympics.
For example:
Wednesday 14th July
06:00pm Futurama
06:30pm The Simpsons
07:00pm The Simpsons
07:30pm The Mask

Wednesday 28th July
06:00pm Futurama
06:30pm American Dad!
07:00pm The Simpsons
07:30pm Family Guy
08:00pm American Dad!

This means Family Guy and American Dad will be shown on 7flix for the first time ever.

6 Likes

This is becoming a permanent thing, including after Olympics.

2 Likes

Interesting. Will the new episodes still be on 7mate on Wednesday nights or will they move to 7flix as well?

1 Like

I think it’s actually just while Fat Pizza airs, they’ve done this before (temporarily removed the animations - comedy/genre clash).

7flix is airing Season 30 of Simpsons AGAIN from the 14th.

Never air old episodes, just season 25-32.

Former model and Miss Universe Australia, Tegan Martin, is hosting a new health and wellbeing show called Natural Living, created by MCW Productions. It debuted on the weekend and airs on 11am Saturdays.

The first episode is now available on 7plus.

Doubt

From (morning following) Wednesday 21 October at 12:45 am double episode.

1 Like

wasn’t it meant to air on Ten first, all these years ago.