7flix - Programs and Schedules

The left side of the f is the same as the + in 7+ and the t in 7two.

3 Likes

I would much prefer the new logo if the font wasn’t so squashed. It looks ugly in that form.

Some elements form this afternoon.

4 Likes

Yep, noticed this too. No doubt the 7TWO logo will be reformatted too since 7mate and 7flix have recently…

Check it’s thread. It got updated as well.

3 Likes

Looks like this is the rebrand they were talking about earlier. Anyone notice the Olympics would have started yesterday if they weren’t postponed.

3 Likes

Marrying Millions dropped (or did it finish?) on 7flix tonight, “The Dressmaker” taking its place. Say Yes To The Dress still at late night.

The channel has been performing poor on Sundays, but so have all the other multi-channels except one or two lately. Maybe MM did bad in the key demos too?

–

Also, a rare split schedule for 7flix on Tuesday. “The Devil Wears Prada” will air in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth (as Sydney and Brisbane get it on the main channel that Thursday), while “Bend It Like Beckham” will air in Sydney and Brisbane.

I’ve just noticed on the TV guide that 7flix is scheduled to rerun Numb3rs from this Thursday at 10:30pm. The series originally aired on Ten back from 2005 to the early 2010s.

1 Like

It’s been on 7Plus for a while, they’ve also been promoting it.

Numbers was one of my favourite shows in its inaugural season on 10, it was also an initial hit and remained really popular for at least the next few years, with the show also heavily featuring in 10’s presentation elements.

Looks like all that cooking shit is gone from 7flix as of Dec 1.

2 Likes

Assume they must have had a 2 year deal for it, one year on 7food, and then when that got closed, day time filler on flix.

Wonder if SBS Food will want any of it back - how will people watch Mystery Diners now!!! :neutral_face:

1 Like

Good riddance

One less turd off our screens :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

ME! ME! ME, FRIGGIN’ ME! I love Mystery Diners. :slight_smile:

https://gfycat.com/imperturbabledarkarizonaalligatorlizard

Why did SBS Food do better than 7FoodNetwork?

Being an MPEG2 channel available everywhere around Australia has probably helped SBS FOOD, in contrast to 7Food which was an MPEG4 channel which could only be watched in the major metro markets & Regional Queensland.

1 Like

How long did the deal with scripps last for?
How long was it intended to last?

I’d be like Kerry Packer… “get that s**t off my TV!” :wink:

1 Like

I’d be the opposite. :wink: I’d be aiming to get an Australian version made. :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s such a bad show… and not in a “so bad it’s good” kinda way… it’s just bad bad! :frowning:

Each to their own. Mind you, if I had the power, I’d be making an Australian version. If I owned an regional station that wasn’t aggregated and was picking and choosing, I’d be airing Mystery Diners. That’s how much I love it. :wink:

1 Like