7flix - Programs and Schedules

Futurama is joining The Simpsons Sunday- Thursday on 7flix from Sunday 7 June 2020.

1 Like

They keep moving this around the schedule, it hasn’t rated well at all since leaving Eleven.

1 Like

Not surprised. Who wants to watch a show that has been canned twice and is now in the footnote history. It was shit the first time around and it’s still shit now.

1 Like

off topic a bit I know

I used to watch Futurama a little and rather enjoyed it. Sure it was no Simpsons or even Family Guy, but there was the odd good ep and its premise had that ‘something different’.

1 Like

7flix originally had the 2017 youth horror hit / remake IT scheduled 8:30pm tonight, but pushed it out to late night and replaced with some random Vince Vaughn comedy. Strange.

7flix changing its line-up… Yet… Again…

Although this time the premieres of new shows promoted for months as “coming soon”.

Sundays: Monday shows move to here, with Marrying Millions premiering in-between First Dates and Say Yes To The Dress, et al. Simpsons and Futurama remains 6pm to 8:30pm.

Mondays: Ink Master premiere double episode at 8:30pm. Simpsons and Futurama remain 6pm to 8:30pm.

Tuesdays: unchanged, movies from 8:30pm. Simpsons and Futurama remains 6pm to 8:30pm.

Wednesdays and Thursdays: Sunday shows move to here, split over two nights (Gordon Ramsay) at 7:30pm, with The Mentalist staying at 8:30pm, but Cold Case and Without A Trace pushed back 2 and 1 hour respectively. Simpsons and Futurama remain 6pm to only 7:30pm.

Weekends unchanged as always, movie marathons.

2 Likes

Tuesdays have Modern Family from 7:30.

1 Like

New promo for 7FLIX with a different person voicing the ads now “get your reality fix on 7FLIX”

1 Like

Not sure how long this has been going for, but here’s a 7Flix promo which is bound to get @Sifon excited! :wink:

7 Likes

Not just @Sifon - back to the good ol’ days when I‘D watch a Simpsons ep at 6 and then flick across to NBN for the sports and weather. And tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Maybe they should just drop the L and rebrand to 7fix…

1 Like

They’re showing more palatable eps too, 7flix has gone back to 2005 (here) and 7mate (Wednesday animation line-up) has now gone back to 2006.

This might be better suited to The Simpsons thread, but I’ll also add I’ve enjoyed re-watching some of these. Yes, 2000 onwards saw a decline in the show’s quality, but there’s definitely some very memorable eps / moments still to be found in the occasional ep.

edit Recent examples of one’s I’ve enjoyed and laughed along with:

The one with N’sync and ‘L.T. Smash’:
20200712_161857

Dexter Colt:

Parody of “Catch Me If You Can” and Rod/Todd opening their credit card statements at the very end (Homer and Bart stole them): :joy:

Ep with Fat Tony’s son who want to be anything but his father and Homer and Bart train him to be a mobster, this scene has them in quick transition both creepily giggling while holding different weapons:

2 Likes

Looks like proper movie promos are back on 7flix, just saw a 10sec one for “The 40 Year Old Virgin” for this Friday, aired on 7mate.

Noteworthy it was with the new main channel female V/O.

So all but confirms Shae Brewster is gone.

Looks like 7flix has a new logo from today.

2 Likes

7flix animated video from Facebook.

3 Likes

Looks like kmart

7mate’s new logo looks like Kmart’s because it’s blue, has 3 of the 4 letters of the word “mart” and has an angled letter t. How on earth does this logo look like Kmart’s?

5 Likes

Some of the new branding from this afternoon

Playout error

6 Likes

What is this shit?

1 Like

No, i was reffering to the font