7flix - Programs and Schedules

Or Move the Unaired Episodes to 7plus maybe.

Repeats of How I Met Your Mother will air at 7pm Sundays and Mondays from February 11, according to a promo shown tonight during My Kitchen Rules.

They’re already airing on 7flix (in marathons like TBBT), started this week.

As has been mentioned, its a pick-up (in fact a return - as they previously had first run in 2000s) from their new 20th Television deal.

Yes - was discussed earlier in the topic.

1 Like

As Long as if they can put in Black_Ish at 11 in Double Episodes like Marry Me and Grandfathered did Last Year. But I could be wrong.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 5

From Tuesday 6 March at 7:30PM

The team finds themselves on a mysterious outpost in space surrounded by corpses, and with no sign of Fitz. As they meet the inhabitants, the agents try to work out where they are.

2 Likes

Fact: an upcoming episode that’ll air in the States in Two Weeks Time is Directed by an Aussie, Kate Woods.

Scrubs re-runs returning, 6pm weeknights (prior to Seinfeld), from Disney ABC.

1 Like

Praying that S.H.I.E.L.D. Will be in Double Episodes from March 6?

Awesome I liked scrubs only watched the first few seasons, but has Sarah Chalke in it from Roseanne. The schedule seems to be improving a bit well for what I want to watch .

Scrubs is a great show. Could easily strip it weeknights continuously.

4 Likes

Oh my

5 Likes

You can leave your sweater on

Nice

2 Likes

7flix will repeat the Oscar-winning movie The Theory of Everything tomorrow (Saturday March 17) at 7pm, as a tribute to Stephen Hawking who died this week.

Still waiting for new episodes of Black.:.Ish, Sunday Nights after the Movie maybe?

1 Like

Tuesday 3am more likely…

1 Like

Next Monday, 7flix has Two New Dr. Ken Eps followed by a New Real O’Neals, that might not be enough.

Scandal - Season 7

From Monday 2 April at 11:10PM continues 11:00 PM Tuesday

One hundred days into Mellie’s presidency, Olivia Pope is proving she can run the world; but to avoid an international incident, she may have to make her toughest call yet. Meanwhile, Quinn Perkins & Associates struggle to find their first client.

1 Like

Scandal - Season 7 on Foxtel download or stream in HD!

2 Likes