7flix - Programs and Schedules

Starts tonight with the first Twilight movie.

1 Like

Watching it now actually LOL

Flicking between that and “Commando” (1985) on ONE :smile:

1 Like

The Current 7flix Schedule Looks Lame.

It’s now becoming a Rerun Wasteland with Only One New Show, Mixology airing in Primetime & New Eps of Black_Ish No Return in Sight.

1 Like

Not Even Grey’s, Scandal & Murder have been Scheduled Yet, Always Non-Ratings.

More movies returning to 7flix from next week (as the channel was originally intended & people have been wanting)…

•SUN: “Sweet Home Alabama” (2002) Rpt
•MON: “What Women Want” (2000) Rpt
•TUE: “Air Force One” (1997) Rpt

As well as the 3-4 back-to-back movies on Friday & Saturday.

And obviosuly a number of them aimed at younger women - flix’ target demographic

1 Like

A Promo that aired during The Good Doctor Tonnight saying Dr. Ken is coming soon to 7flix, It’s not a Good Sitcom Either.

1 Like

And it was cancelled, so whats the point of showing it now?

Showing new content, that is the point.

1 Like

Good to see at least two new shows starting this week

what are they?

1 Like

I saw promos for them both - overseas sitcoms.

One was Ken or something? Not sure about the other.

Will try and find out.

New content in the form of a mediocre sitcom that got cancelled after 2 seasons. No thanks. And this when they have new content like Greys Anatomy and How to Get Away With Murder which are both great this season waiting in the wings.

Looking at 7Flix’s prime time schedule over the next couple of weeks and the only program that has new episodes is Mixology seen around 11.30pm on a couple of nights. Every thing else is a repeat. You’d be forgiven for thinking that Seven doesn’t have an output agreement for any new programs.

2 Likes

There are two new series coming to 7flix, as I saw promos for them this afternoon.

But they must not start for some time.

As soon as I see their names, I’ll post it here.

The Other I think is The Real O’Neals, which ran for 29 Episodes and had good Reviews, Also Another Cancelled US Sitcom set to debut around December.

1 Like

Scheduling roulette on Seven. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, that’s it, correct.

And Dr Ken.

Dr Ken

From Monday 4 December at 7:30PM Double episodes

Doctor turned actor/comedian Ken Jeong plays Dr. Ken, a brilliant physician with no bedside manner. He is always trying to be a good doctor, as well as a good husband and dad to his two kids. Luckily, his therapist wife Allison is just the right partner to keep things sane.

First broadcast in US Oct 2015, cancelled after two seasons.

Real O’Neals

From Tuesday 5 December at 7:30PM Triple episodes

The close-knit, Chicago-based O’Neals seem to be the perfect Catholic family, but when surprising truths come to light, some lives take an unexpected turn.

First broadcast in US March 2016, cancelled after two seasons.

1 Like

Dr. Ken is Just Plain Awful but 44 Episodes were made in Comparison to The Real O’Neals but had only 29 Episodes but it was a Much better Comedy.

2 Likes