7flix - Programs and Schedules

My Tip is for 7flix to Yank Battle Creek to Tuesday Nights at 11:20 in a Few Weeks Time.

###Quantico

Season 2 Episode 8 is schedule for Monday 12 June at 10:30PM

At the Farm, Lydia and Owen teach the group about the necessity of lying and cutting off relationships. Perfect timing for Alex, since she is feeling disconnected from Ryan personally and professionally. In the future, Alex and company attempt to destroy the biological weapon.

Appears to be repeat of last episode that aired in 2016; followed by new episode the following week.

1 Like

Great programming skills 7!!

5 Likes

Following the practice of cable channels and multichannels, and mainstream channel ion, in the US. But yeah, Seven shouldn’t be reshowing programs just a couple of hours later.

2 Likes

Why don’t they just go the whole hog and promote this as a 24 hour Big Bang Theory channel?

1 Like

Yeah, rename the channel 7bang

5 Likes

They should rename the channel 7bazinga.

2 Likes

My mind certainly didn’t think of Big Bang Theory :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’ll be Bad for Whatever First Run US Content Seven has got Left, There becoming like E4.

My Strategy for 7flix is for Repeats in Primetime until 10:30 when the New US Content airs as well as 5:30 Sundays.

Once Upon a Time Season Finale 5:30 Tomorrow.

I believe Fridays & Saturdays are 7flix strongest nights (on average), some nights have achieved 4%+.

Thanks solely to movies.

Can you confirm that @TV.Cynic? :slight_smile:

Thursday is the best night for 7Flix.

5 Likes

Checked the Schedule for Next Sunday and The Goldberge taken over the 6:00 on Flix, But the Bad Idea there Replaying Season 1 again where they should be Playing Season 2 Episodes and When’s Black_Ish gonna return to Schedule coz it’s Been Five Months Now and being waiting for some Answers?

“The Lost Boys” (1987) late night movie on 7flix.

80s classic, there’s the rest of my Saturday sorted (with frequent crosses to the Wimbledon Ladies Final) :sunglasses:

RIP Corey Haim.

Tomorrow (Sunday) 7flix has a 9-episode The Big Bang Theory marathon from 7pm to 11pm. That’s ridiculous.

6 Likes

What’s even more ridiculous is that of those 9 episodes, 4 of them are shown twice.

If it satisfies their content partners & advertisers… Then so be it :wink:

And The Goldbergs are Back to the Start with Episode 1, which i’m not Thrilled at, Maybe Play Triple EPisodes from Next Sunday Instead as well as Monday to Thursday in Double Episodes for a Month.

ABC US has announced season 7 of Once Upon a Time will premiere on October 6. Not sure if 7flix will fast track it here.