7flix - Programs and Schedules

Depends on your demographic. I see very little value in 7flix apart from catching the occasional rerun of Bewitched in the afternoon… but someone younger might see something useful in prime time.

The only thing I watch on Flix is The Big Bang Theory and some movies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I only watch Once Upon A Time on Sundays. That’s all otherwise nothing else is on there to watch.

Only prime can answer the question. Maybe prime’'s argument is people can already get 7flix via 7plus on their TV sets, tablets, computers or mobile phones. It’s obvious prime doesn’t like streaming in regional areas so it feels it doesn’t have to oblige to anything. I don’t know maybe I’m wrong.

Last time I tried to access 7flix on my sister’s Fetch box down the coast the ads would play, the 7flix stream would start but then quickly cut out. How’s the quality of the stream in Tassie and what Seven station is being streamed on the 7Tennis app?

Your a man after my own heart. If I stumble on an episode of Bewitched or I Dream of Jeanie while channel surfing I always stop and watch even though I’ve seen every episode on multiple occasions over the years. Good Times is another classic that used to run in the afternoons in my childhood that I’ll still stop and watch. I always loved “Kid Dy-no-mite” and the show has extra meaning now that I understand some of the history and social issues the show’s comedy centred on.

1 Like

That’s why (and the only reason) I watch flix, obviously :wink:

Isn’t that the original purpose of the channel anyway?

Also, I feel like we’re going around in circles, saying whether we watch the channel or not, every second week… I mean it is rating solidly YTD & in comparison beating 9Life (which I haven’t watched once, doesn’t appeal to me at all).

Bewitched is my favourite of the old sitcoms. I have it all on DVD but if I happen to flick past it on the TV I’ll still watch an episode.

1 Like

Has 7flix still got A Few Shows that have’nt been on air for a While Returning in the Next Two Months like Black_Ish, Quantico & How to get away with Murder just to stay in Touch with the US? I know they’ll be on after 10:30.

So what’s on tonight
Looney tunes at 5:00 nice
7:00 planes they have shown that pretty recently
Same as American Pie Just has been on 7mate has shown two weeks ago or a week ago & Strange bed fellows

WB product reappearing on Seven after how many years? I’ve only ever seen Bugs Bunny on Nine. What a shame.

1 Like

Same this movie has aired before but it’s good 5:00 entertainment and who doesn’t love Bugs Bunny & Donald Duck

You mean Daffy Duck?

3 Likes

Oh sorry mate

What a nice movie
Going the distance one of the only things on at this time
But Centurion,The Grey,American Reunion,Paul Later look great

1 Like

This is on LCN 7 & 70 in Melbourne (started at 11:16pm after Saturday Night Footy).

Good Liam Neeson suspense thriller, scary too.

1 Like

###How To Get Away With Murder

Season 3 Episode 5 is schedule for Monday 29 May at 10:30PM

The mystery behind the Annalise “killer” flyers takes a surprising twist. Meanwhile, Frank’s troubled past is exposed and a shocking new discovery changes everything about the night of the fire.

1 Like

Yes that’s One Down, Two More Shows to Return Still.

7 months behind the US. Thats ridiculous, no one is going to watch it. Especially at that hour.

2 Likes

Next Monday 7flix, Are airing the Short Lived Series Battle Creek, More Likely to move to Tuesday Night’s over Grandfathered Finishes coz it’ll Quickly Die.

1 Like

Battle Creek is also on Stan… in HD .