7flix - Programs and Schedules

Does anyone know whether Seven aired the second half of Season 2 of HTGAWM? I’ve been waiting for it for ages now, they played the first half of Season 2 then stopped IIRC. Looking forward to new fast tracked episodes, but would like to know what happened at the end of S2 first hahaha

It was airing on Monday nights… originally 9:45… then 10:40… for the last 5 episodes.

1 Like

Thanks, you’re right. I must have just missed the announcement on TV Tonight :confused:

7Flix’s ratings last night! The Sapphires did very well. Is that a 7Flix record?

1 Like

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. won’t be shown tonight as the show took a break in America last week for the Vice-Presidential debate coverage.

1 Like

Something Tells Me 7flix are Resting The Goldbergs and Black_ish and Bumped Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D to 10:30 on Tuesday Nights for Boring The Big Bang Theory Repeats, Bbbbboooooo!!!

Something tells you? What, like the EPG?

11 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I love 7Flix, especially on weekends, probably because I love movies :grin:

I love The Big Bang Theory… but 6 episodes back to back from 7:30-10:30 is such over saturation!

It’s no wonder people get sick of it when they show so many episodes of it on FTA!

I reckon Seven wants its younger viewers to watch The X Factor and Cold Feet on Tuesday before switching to 7flix for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I Hope Resting The Goldbergs and Black_ish for One Week is a One Off.

Big Mistake from the Proggramers of Seven to move a 7mate Comedy over to Flix.

No - following week also.

But when will they be Back?

Without Warning???

Well I’m guessing we will never see 7flix on air in regional Victoria.

Nor will Regional NSW/ACT or Tasmania at this stage.

2 Likes