7flix - Programs and Schedules

More Likely after Agent Carter has Finished it’s Run, It was Cancelled after One Season.

Two seasons.

I meant Grandfathered gone after One Season.

7Flix has been rating quite well lately I’ve noticed.

1 Like

Maybe the increased ratings will encourage Prime and SCA to do deals to take 7flix?

3 Likes

Seems to coincide with a drop in the popularity of programming on the main channel.

1 Like

How is 7Flix rating well if it is just a dumping ground channel for stuff that wouldn’t fit on the other channels and cancelled 1 to 2 season shows?

How would Prime or SCA get a lot of revenue out of this channel if people can just go online and watch it ? There is an article on TV Tonight somewhere saying Prime couldn’t add HD or 7Flix for technical reasons and was working on fixing it by the end of the year .

Joke of a Show that moved to Late Nights after Two Weeks.

I saw a Promo during Diff’rent Strokes that 7flix are gonna Fasttracked the Big Female-Lead US Dramas, Grey’s Anatomy, How to get away with Murder and Quantico around Late September or Early October depending on AvaIlability. Would’nt be Surprised if New Sitcoms Black…ish and The Real O’Neals pop up on the Schedule as All Five Above are Produced by ABC Studios.

4 Likes

###Scandal

From Monday 22 August at 10:30PM

Olivia and Fitz are back together again and enjoying every scandalous moment together while Cyrus, Mellie and Huck are all still dealing with the aftermath of helping Command. Meanwhile, when a visit from the Queen of Caldonia and her family turns into a tragedy, Olivia is hired to make sure the Royal family’s private life stays private.

I cannot believe 7 brought out 7 Flix in mono sound to some people’s tv’s.

1 Like

I’m Glad 7flix are Finally whizzing through Season 2 of The Goldbergs which The Main 7 could’nt do Last Summer and with Newer Episodes on Mondays from August 29 at 11, Here’s our Best Opportunity to Catch up with the US.

1 Like

Reading the Ebroadcast Guide for next Sunday Night and at 10:45, It’s the Australian Premiere of Failed US Sitcom Trophy Wife, It Had Positive Reviews from Critics Early On but Audience didn’t catch on which is a Shame coz it had a Cast Including the Likes of Malin Ackerman who plays Kate,Bradley Whitford of The West Wing Fame playing Pete and Marcia Gay Harden who’s Starring in the Soon-to-Premiere on Seven US Drama Code Black. Just 22 Episodes were made.

1 Like

If Seven is serious about Australian programming, why do they bother showing old reruns of Benson, Good Times, Diff’rent Strokes, The Nanny, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie etc. (all bar the latter two originally aired on Nine or Ten) when they have plenty of Australian sitcom content from their vaults they can fill: Kingswood Country (seen last year on 7two), the Norman Gunston Shows, Newlyweds, Acropolis Now, Father Dear Father in Australia, Doctor (in the House) Down Under, the Naked Vicar Show, Big GIrls Blouse, Kath and Kim, Bogan Hunters, Kinne (both originally on 7mate), and I’m sure there’s much more. And Seven could do deals with ABC, Ten (for Fast Forward/Full Frontal) and Crawfords/WIN for their content.

Because screening content you already have the rights to through existing deals is much cheaper than buying new content to screen in timeslots where barely anyone watches, on a channel that barely anyone watches.

3 Likes

More New Comedy coming to 7Flix, Wednesday August 31 at 7:30, Black…Ish, starring the Emmy-Nominated Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross. Nearly Two Years after it Debuted on US Television, Australia gets it’s chance to see the Johnson Family on TV.

1 Like

Saw a promo tonight on Seven, advertisting new seasons of Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder and Quantico, all fasttracked from the US and showing on Monday nights. Quantico’s first season was on the main channel.

They are all being fast tracked from Monday September 26. Grey’s at 8:30, Quantico at 9:30 and How To Get Away with Murder at 10:30. Quantico is being shown the same day as the U.S. while the other two are three days behind.

So again areas that don’t get 7Flix will miss these shows though last season 7 put repeats of Grey’s on the main channel in a late timeslot.

Monday 26 September

08:30 PM Grey’s Anatomy SEASON PREMIERE

09:30 PM Quantico SEASON PREMIERE

10:30 PM How To Get Away With Murder SEASON PREMIERE

Tuesday 27 September

08:30 PM Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.SEASON PREMIERE