7flix - Programs and Schedules

Couldn’t play that these days, the two Greyhounds (Repco Lad and Gae Akubra) are banned in NSW and ACT soon. The latter also being offensive and would just show that the LGBT lobby is taking over everything, including ancient TV programs.
Wouldn’t be able to use terms like “Wog” anymore or “poof” or any of the other terms of endearment Ted used on Bruno. Apart from Myers (I hate that with the extra “s”) all the shops mentioned would have shut down and it’s offensive to Catholics the names that they were called too.
Domestic violence advocates would take offence at “Pickle Me Grandmother” and “Bloody woman” as elder and family domestic abuse.
There’d also be no car favouritism left with them all being foreign wog vehicles these days and no Kingswoods made here, no Valiants, nothing.
When using his phrase “Somebody should blow such and such up” it’ll be seen as a terrorism threat and “Bloody shambles” will mean it needs an M rated timeslot.

I’d love to see it back again and let’s face it, he offended everyone equally.

6 Likes

I think you have Media Spy and the Herald Sun letters page mixed up.

3 Likes

The series aired not long ago on 7TWO.

1 Like

and have aired countless times on Foxtel Comedy Channel and Fox Classics.

No surprise 7Flix has no identity - that’s what happens when you launch a channel purely because your rival has.

3 Likes

7Flix…

Isn’t it a ‘movie channel’?

Ch 7 would be happy to see rarings share increase, since the MPEG change (more availability).

:disappointed:

How many movies did you count on it last week?

1 Like

Is it a movie channel is it a female skewed channel , seems like a GO! type channel to me.

It’s a filler channel, like most multichannels.

8 Likes

Seven = Main channel
7two = Older skewed channel
7mate = Male skewed channel
7flix = Female skewed channel

Simple to me.

5 Likes

Criminal Minds is female skewed?

1 Like

probably. NCIS and the like usually are - albeit slightly.

3 Likes

in that case why didn’t they do a “7Life” or similarly named 24/7 lifestyle channel as Nine did?

Because it’s about matching the number of channels not necessarily matching the content. And this was done on the cheap, i.e. tapping into content they already have, rather than forging any new content deals as Nine did with 9Life.

2 Likes

The first hour of Saturday Disney next weekend has shifted to 7flix rather than it being on Seven. They should just have the whole three hours on 7flix permanently rather than splitting it.

2 Likes

I agree, Seven might as well use the Rio Olympics as an opportunity to permanently move Saturday Disney to 7Flix for it’s duration.

1 Like

Only if it doesn’t mean another hour of Sunrise.

1 Like

I notice that 7flix went straight to season 2 of Agent Carter two weeks ago and is still showing double episodes (this week is episode 5 and 6 out of 10). 7flix is rushing through the episodes so when the Olympics finish the channel will have a new line up.

Has Grandfathered aired yet ?