7flix - Programs and Schedules

The video quality seems OK-ish (but definitely not amazing by any stretch), but the audio quality of 7Flix (and 4ME/RACING.COM too for that matter) is pretty poor here in Sydney too - on par with online streaming rather than broadcast TV audio quality!

1 Like

The 7Flix TV broadcast here (video/audio) is way worse quality than watching it via the online stream.

Iā€™ve seen someone post 7flix bit rates on here before for Regional QLD and they were WAY lower than the metros from memory.

1 Like

The bitrates in Ayr near Townsville must be okay, as nobody has had a meltdown there yet.

3 Likes

Waiy until July 1. The confusion in Ayr near Townsville will be rife.

4 Likes

Not sure why but 7Flix looks terrible quality on my new LED tv but fine on the old LCD tv.

1 Like

Noticed tonight that many promos are now referring to 7flix at simply ā€œflixā€, like how 7mate and 7two are referred to as just mate and two.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s more due to the programming. Nothing all that brilliant in that regard and it seems that whenever i flick past 7flix it always seems to be showing Once Upon A Time or movies that have already been shown a million times on 7.

Saw a promo for Agent Carter coming soon to 7flix (right after the thrilling finish to the AFL match between Richmond and Sydney). The show has just been axed in the US but I am looking forward to see it on TV here.

2 Likes

Quite a few shows they have rights to have been cancelled Muppets, Galavant I think Grandfathered too.

Once Upon A Time in Wonderland also got axed. Not sure about the regular version of the show

1 Like

Repeats of Castle will be taking over the Thursday 7.30 spot on 7Flix leading into 3 episodes of Criminal Mind.

What About The Goldbergs? Maybe Monday to Thursday at 7:00 airing a new episode Each Night???

Regular version is still going. Most likely last season though. It has completely lost it in my opinion.

Or in the next few weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

Didnā€™t Sevenā€™s rights to the Goldbergs expire?

1 Like

Call Them Tomorrow

###Marvelā€™s Agent Carter

From Monday 6 June at 8:30PM

Episode 2 at 9.30pm

Presenting the second action packed series from the creative minds at Marvel in ā€œMarvelā€™s Agent Carter,ā€ inspired by the feature films ā€œMarvelā€™s Captain America: The First Avengerā€ and ā€œMarvelā€™s Captain America: The Winter Soldier,ā€ along with the short ā€œMarvel One-Shot: Agent Carter.ā€

Years before Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. team swore to protect those who cannot protect themselves from threats they cannot conceive, there was Agent Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell, ā€œMarvelā€™s Captain America: The First Avenger,ā€ ā€œMarvelā€™s Captain America: The Winter Soldierā€) who pledged the same oath but lived in a different time when women werenā€™t recognized as being as smart or as tough as their male counterparts.

But no one should ever underestimate Peggy.

Itā€™s 1946 and peace has dealt Peggy a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy finds herself stuck doing administrative work when she would rather be back out in the field ā€“ putting her vast skills into play and taking down the bad guys. But she is also trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life, Steve Rogers ā€“ aka Captain America.

When old acquaintance Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper, ā€œMarvelā€™s Captain America: The First Avengerā€) finds himself being framed for unleashing his deadliest weapons to anyone willing to pony up the cash, he contacts Peggy ā€“ the only person he can trust ā€“ to track down those responsible, dispose of the weapons and clear his name. He empowers his butler, Edwin Jarvis (James Dā€™Arcy, ā€œMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the Worldā€), to be at her beck and call when needed to help assist her as she investigates and tracks down those responsible for selling these weapons of mass destruction. But Jarvis, who is a creature of habit and sticks to a rigid daily routine, is going to have to make some major life changes if heā€™s going to be able to keep up with Peggy.

If caught going on these secret missions for Stark, Peggy could be targeted as a traitor and spend the rest of her days in prison ā€“ or worse. And as she delves deeper into her investigation, she may find that those she works for are not who they seem, and she might even begin to question whether Stark is as innocent as he claims.

ā€œMarvelā€™s Agent Carterā€ stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James Dā€™Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray (ā€œOne Tree Hill,ā€ ā€œA Cinderella Storyā€) as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj (ā€œDollhouseā€) as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham (ā€œAmerican Hustle,ā€ ā€œThe Wolf of Wall Streetā€) as Chief Roger Dooley.

1 Like

7flix only has Once Upon a Time as Currently in Production First Run Content as Agent Carter is Axed.

I thought the channel was going to be filled with cancelled series or stuff that would rate low on other channels.