7flix - Programs and Schedules

Not sure if anyone knew this, but 7flix is a MediaHub channel.

1 Like

A what?

MediaHub is a massive TV playout centre located at Ingleburn, South Western Sydney. The ABC and WIN are the biggest/most notable clients, although a few other channels also have their playout facilities based there.

2 Likes

http://www.mediahubaustralia.com

But why? Seven surely have the capability within their own playout centreā€¦ Obviously not.

1 Like

###Once Upon A Time In Wonderland

From Sunday 10 April 2016 at 6:30PM

In Victorian England, the young and beautiful Alice (Sophie Lowe) tells a tale of a strange new land that exists on the other side of a rabbit hole. An invisible cat, a hookah smoking caterpillar and playing-cards that talk are just some of the fantastic things sheā€™s seen during this impossible adventure. Surely this troubled girl must be insane, and her doctors aim to cure her with a treatment that will make her forget everything. Alice seems ready to put it all behind her, especially the painful memory of the genie she fell in love with and lost forever ā€“ the handsome and mysterious Cyrus (Peter Gadiot). But deep down Alice knows this world is real, and just in the nick of time the sardonic Knave of Hearts (Michael Socha) and the irrepressible White Rabbit (John Lithgow) arrive to save her from a doomed fate. Together the trio will take a tumble down the rabbit hole to this Wonderland where nothing is impossible.

ā€œOnce Upon a Time in Wonderlandā€ stars Sophie Lowe (ā€œBeautiful Kateā€) as Alice, Michael Socha (ā€œThis Is Englandā€) as Knave of Hearts, Peter Gadiot (ā€œThe Forbidden Girlā€) as Cyrus, Emma Rigby (ā€œHollyoaksā€) as Queen of Hearts and John Lithgow (ā€œ3rd Rock from the Sunā€) as the voice of the White Rabbit.

This short lived series screened 2013-14 on ABC US as a spin of to Once Upon a Time but was cancelled after the ordered 13 episodes had screened.

If 7 wants to lift the ratings for 7flix they need to program better movies. Nothing so far has really interested me, and obviously most of the general public

A lot are just the ones recycled from showingings on seven for the last 5+ years. Itā€™s a shame :(confused:

1 Like

They should air The View.

Only want to see it because Candace Cameron (DJ from Full House) is a host on it now .

Not sure if Foxtel airs it ?

1 Like

They should move The Goldbergs onto this channel.

Certainly, Pair it with Grandfathered and air them both on Wednesday and Thursday Nights sometime in May.

7flix, why didnā€™t you tell me Grease was going to be on again???

Galavant moves to a new timeslot of Saturdays at 5.30pm from the week commencing 1 May

Season 1 Episode 6 - Tuesday 26 April 2016, 7:00PM
Season 1 Episode 7 - Saturday 07 May 2016, 5:30PM
Season 1 Episode 8 - Saturday 14 May 2016, 5:30PM

Then:

###Galavant - Season 2

From Saturday 21 May at 5:30PM

Bad advice results in Galavant and the crew being shipwrecked, and they end up traveling by foot in order to get back to Richardā€™s kingdom. Later, Galavant and King Richard find themselves at The Enchanted Forest Pub in West Hollow-wood where they are forced into working there by the owner who sees Galavant in a different light. Meanwhile in Valencia, Madalena rules as Queen, and Gareth demands his due when he is announced as King, with Sid as his assistant. Elsewhere in Hortensia, Isabella is imprisoned in her jewel box by her 12-year-old cousin as her parents prepare for their wedding.

The show will be followed by The Muppets at 6.00pm

The Mindy Project - Season 3 is being burnt off in a variety of late night spots in May.

Still Waiting For The Goldbergs to Relocate from Seven to 7Flix, with The Amazing Race nearly over, Thursday Nights from May 26, Could Definately have them with Double New Episodes.

Does 7flix rate lower than the other multichannels simply because not everyone can access it on their tv?
Also any idea how Saturday Disney rates on 7flix compared to 7?

Probably more due to the content, which doesnt look all that appealing to me. An extra channel for the sake of an extra channel.

I havenā€™t seen any figures for Saturday Disney for ages but I suspect theyā€™re not great (less than 20k?) The show probably survives soley due to Australian content laws and the Disney output deal (which I canā€™t see Seven keeping)

I personally donā€™t watch 7flix because the video and audio quality are absolutely terrible in Regional QLD.
The video looks worse than YouTube and the audio is echoey and very poor sounding.

Iā€™ve liked some of their offerings and tried watching before, but I canā€™t stand how terrible it sounds.