7flix - Programs and Schedules

I’ve Noticed that Seven had Moved The Goldbergs from the Main Channel Again, I Believe it’ll fit Perfectly on 7flix starting with S2E15 and shall continue airing all new Episodes Each Week, it’s a bit of a Family Feel Too.

What other shows could go on here that Seven is holding…Parks and Rec final season ? any else ?

^Parks and Recreation’s final season finally starts on Thursday night next week.

Most shows I am waiting on Seven to show have been in the promo, plus the rest of The Goldbergs, as mentioned above. Seven recently acquired The Family and a new Shonda drama, I wonder if they are intended for 7flix?

Did The Muppets air on Seven and then get pulled ?

Thanks for that about Parks and Rec… was waiting for Presto to air it but will watch it on Plus7.

I think it is scheduled for this Friday on the 12th. Last time I checked was in January.

Two episodes in one week and that was it.

TVTonight had made an article stating it was scheduled for this Friday, but I doubt thats relevant now since Feb 1.

interesting fact I found this is for ABC America but it would also be why its pulled here too

The Muppets is getting a bit of a makeover before it returns for the rest of its Season 1 run.

ABC picked the series up for a full season in October 2015, but shortly after it was announced that initial showrunner Bob Kushell would be departing the project over reported creative differences. The network pulled The Muppets off the air after its first 10 episodes and Galavant’s Kristin Newman took over as showrunner for the comedy’s final six episodes with the intent to retool its DNA.

Movies every night at 8.30 on 7flix

New full video loop now on 76; runs for 2:45 has 3 segments, one is the original promo, added is one devoted to US dramas and the other promotes 8.30 movies every night.

4 Likes

So movies at 8:30 every night means M rated programs at 7:30 I guess?

Kinda reminds me of ELEVEN.

Let’s hope it’s a decent range of movies and not just the same dozen or so that get repeated on high rotation now on Seven.

1 Like

In the promo they’ve shown Grease, Pitch Perfect, Ghost, Legally Blonde, Coyote Ugly, Sister Act, Pretty Woman, Princess Diaries what else?

And new episodes of Scandal, Greys Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder, Mindy Project,Amazing Race, Once Upon A Time…

So The Amazing Race Seinfeld and kids /family movies appeal to women ?

Whilst the shows mentioned in the post above me are, what I just mentioned sounds more general.

Seven has now switched 4Me to MPEG4, probably to make the space that 7Flix needs to run a full video loop. It is only running 1.4 Mps and looks crap. 7Flix doesn’t look much better and is currently only 1.5 M5bs.

1 Like

So if it’s movies at 8.30 every night do we presume that the other shows mentioned like Greys, Amazing Race, Murder etc will be at 10.30 ish? Muppets in the 7.30 slot? Seinfeld at 7? Kids scheduling in the arvo?

I would have assumed those shows would air in the 7:30 pm timeslots, as M rated shows are allowed to be shown now from 7:30 pm. Theres no point in moving these shows to a new channel if they are going to be in the same or worse timeslots than they were on the main channel. I would expect Seinfeld to air at 7 pm each weeknight.

1 Like

Ah ok. I was thinking that might be a bit early that’s all.