7flix - Programs and Schedules

Where else would they put them? At 10:30/11pm?

I have a feeling that this will end up being a channel where a lot of viewers record the 7.30 show for later viewing but don’t watch a lot live.

Well, yes, that’s what I was thinking.

No loop playing this morning, just a still graphic. Wonder if promos for shoes will start?

1 Like

thongs, sandals and high heels as well, don’t be discriminatory :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

3 Likes

Shoes? Shows? Whateva! Lol Message: put your glasses on when posting via your phone.
I’d like to see the previous day’s H&A episode at 6.30 M-F as a catchup. Obviously Thursday’s hour episode would need to be split for Friday/Monday. Could serve as a lead in to the new ep on 7, and might build a following in the event H&A moves off the main channel eventually. Just a thought.

Given they’ve decided this is a channel with some key shows plus movies, the 8.30pm movie slot does make scheduling of the other shows difficult. Surely shows like Greys, Amazing Race etc would not be on at 10.30pm. Although at the same would some of these dramas work at 7.30? I’m wondering if movies should have been 9.30 each night allowing for 7.30-830 prime shows earlier int he week and then some nights (e.g. Thurs, Fri and Sat) they could have a 7.30 movie (for younger audiences) and a 9.30 movie still.

In Brisbane, the looping promo now has a strap on the bottom saying ‘In some regional areas, available on channel 66’.

3 Likes

Likely referring to the Sunshine Coast Seven transmissions, that use LCN6 because of an overlap with Brisbane. Prime/Southern Cross viewers shouldn’t get their hopes up from that line alone.

Southern cross 7 viewers are unlikely to receive 7flux for a few months at least. It takes time to arrange those things and money of course.

I assume it will be on Plus 7 at launch.

1 Like

So movies and those tv shows mentioned will fill the schedule… I wonder if any first run movies will be on this channel and what will fill the schedule before prime time ?

I Hope The Goldbergs move to 7flix along with the Muppets.

Currently in Melbourne too.

1 Like

Or at 7pm followed by dramas at 9pm.

“in some regional areas” - why can’t you just say “in regional QLD and screw the rest of you, call Prime to whinge” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

because…

1. Channel 7 own the regional Queensland stations
  2. Most of them actually use the 7 LCNs - as far as I know it’s just the Sunshine coast that use 6 so that it doesn’t create a conflict in Brisbane.
1 Like

It’s really just in Sunshine Coast service area that 7QLD channels have LCN in the 6 range - elsewhere 7QLD uses 7.

Actually when the service “New Channel coming soon” started up the Sunshine Coast relays had LCNs 6, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 76, 68 - and from the same transmitter site Seven Brisbane was also broadcasting 76 - very confusing to TV tuners.

1 Like

They should mention in the promos whether there will be catchup or live streaming of the channel on Plus 7. I’m assuming it will be immediately as the shows were off the main channel.

Hopefully we’ll see some specific promos soon. Probably be featured during the Molly special again this Sunday. They should be on a loop on 7Flix