7flix - Programs and Schedules

lol boom boom boom.

Like the sound of this channel. Might get to see some shows 7 have not been treating well in the past.

Perth has also updated to the new channel name screen.

1 Like

Are they not showing a loop of shows ? Or are the shows coming a secret as well ? Surely there is stuff coming other than what we saw ? New fresh content .

So where and when will 7hd arrive

1 Like

I presume that 7Flix will be transmitting in MPEG4? If so, hopefully there’s promotion about this because it seems like a channel that the average viewer would think is probably worth upgrading for!

Yes it is only in MPEG4.

From the loop

The promo was very low resolution - from that

3 Likes

Is it going to be MPEG4 HD?

I’m pretty sure that was the movie Pitch Perfect.

1 Like

7flix seems to be aiming more at the female targeted audience.

1 Like

Yes you can recognise Adam DeVine who was in the movie and is on Modern Family

Literally looks like this except with movies, a few added shows like Seinfield on the side, and a children’s offering during the day.

Features shows included Grey’s, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder and The Mindy Project. Can’t see how you couldn’t call that female skewing.

They even used footage from ABC’s TGIT promos for their drama offerings.

I am glad How to Get Away With Murder, Scandal, Greys and Once Upon A Time will be somewhere but I do think it needed to be a bit more specific and just stick to movies. Hopefully this means Scandal etc will be fast tracked.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to offer any new content based on that promo, though that might change. The possible advantage it might off is better and more regular timeslots for some of those US dramas, hopefully closer to their US broadcast time. I’m pretty sue that it was intentional to have Once Upon a Tome pop up as the first drama seen in the promo. Can’t see much value in the movies though.

Scandal is being fast tracked “exclusively” on Presto.

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/presto/190/5?u=tv.cynic

1 Like

I thought they would be offering something new or announce a partnership with a US network for content.

Would this mean they play the TV shows from ep1 S1? I’ve missed so much of OUAT and was just thinking about doing something about that.

Even so, I’m thinking 7Flix will air the new season of Grey’s and HTGAWM fast-tracked now that the mid-season hiatus is (soon) over. Possibly the same with Once Upon A Time when it premieres in March.

They’ll have to if they want to see some decent ratings during primetime.

WOO HOO!!

Who kept going on about a movie channel??

Brilliant :slight_smile:

BCM to launch it Sunday week…

The 7flix logo posted by NewsWeary 4 days ago turns out to be correct.

4 Likes

BCM ?