7flix - Programs and Schedules

Was there any ever doubt it would be 7flix?

Yeah baby! Very happy :smiley:

Have to wait till Feb 28 ! Also it rhymes 76 flixā€¦ never thought of that .

Did 7 pick up the rights to Seinfeld ?

Interesting that seinfeld will be moving from mate accross to flix

Another general entertainment channel.

Launch video here for those who missed it:
https://t.co/XM03GdxMy2

Prime7 didnā€™t air the promo. Prime7 Wollongong just had a promo for 7 News.

3 Likes

And The Mindy Project ?

What else could it have been? 24/7 weather?

Any caps?

Even though we havenā€™t seen the promo yet in Qld, the ā€˜coming soonā€™ place holder has been replaced by 7Flix

Why bother putting entertainment when they can just air all movies? Makes no sense.

I was also hoping for an announcement on 7HD.

Youā€™d think they would have announced that as well tonight if it was going to start before the AFL season beginsā€¦ Doesnā€™t look like thatā€™s going to happen now.

Oh well, will be interesting to see what range of programs that 7flix hasā€¦ hopefully it will be more varied than 9Lifeā€™s limited range.

2 Likes

How is this going to rate ?

I saw The Muppets
Once Upon a Time
The Amazing Race

and that show on Stan with Rebel Wilson that was cancelledā€¦ Super Fun Night ?

I canā€™t see this rating that fantastically ā€¦ it looks as generic as the One channel.

Well well well, looks like we had a leak earlier

6 Likes

I hope the schedule is still focused solely on movies though.

Wasnā€™t Super Fun Night on Nine at one point?

1 Like

Unless they announce a whole raft of new shows, from what Iā€™ve seen this looks like a junky channel. Probably repeats of stuff that has been on 7 or shows that havenā€™t rated .

Yes it was on Nine.

The Food Channel and the 9Life look more polished this reminds this just feels like another general channel.

A general entertainment channel similar to One. At least it is not another lifestyle channel

Wonder why the name Flix then because it is a catchy name like Netflix ? ā€¦ flicks means movies ā€¦ yet I thought we saw tv shows in that promo as well.

1 Like