7flix - Programs and Schedules

That sucks, especially if 7flix has a show you want to watch or a movie that comes on you want.

Noticed in online guides, “The Amazing Race” (listed as “premiere”) starts tonight?

Fingers crossed for a certain member here - The three remaining episodes of The Goldbergs are scheduled for this Thursday - 48 hours to go - with no changes yet.

2 Likes

Good, Lets Pray that we can go Straight into Season 5 after either The Tennis or The Olympics, but not a 12 Month Wait Like in between Seasons 1 & 2.

I see that Blindspot, Greys Anatomy, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Once Upon a TIme are Returning to 7flix in 2018 but no sign of Black…Ish, How to get away with Murder and Scandal Anywhere.

Grey’s Anatomy is now officially “Coming Soon”.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Black…Ish

My grandparents exclusively watch Nine (SD :roll_eyes:) because it has the Cricket and NRL on it.

My parents (as well as aunts/uncles, etc.) on the other hand, turn the TV on, press the 7 on the remote immediately, regardless of whether they like what’s on or not.

1 Like

7flix will be airing the double episodes of The Amazing Race, following the lead from the US.

1 Like

Forgot to mention it earlier, split schedule (very rare) for 7flix tonight.

Perth getting “Father of the Bride 2” (1995) at 8:30pm WST, whilst all other markets “Magic Mike XXL” (2015).

Due to Ch 7 Perth airing “Magic Mike XXL” after the conclusion of the tennis.

Did you do a classification check on it?

1 Like

this has well and truly worn thin now

I rekon this channel will end up being another home shopping channel. Its not far off it! :joy:

3 Likes

7flix with another split schedule (very rare for this channel), in Perth.

“Cruel Intentions” (1999) at 8:30pm, instead of “Focus” (2015) in other markets.

I think you can stop calling it “very rare” now.

8 Likes

Programming strategy change for 7flix.

Seinfeld re-runs replacing The Nanny (6:30pm to 7:30pm). First major change since channel started?

Possibly signs of things to come, in attempt to boost ratings/share now Big Bang re-runs are gone?

Replacing one hour of US sitcom repeats with another is “major”?

But I thought the first “major” change was ditching movies for shows like Big Bang repeats?

4 Likes

Week commencing 4 February

No Simpsons episodes.

Monday 5 February
Dr Ken episodes move to late night 11:10pm to be replaced by How I Met Your Mother (8 episodes).

Tuesday 6 February
10:30 PM The Amazing Race
11:30 PM Black-ish: Charlie In Charge NEW EPISODE S2 Ep7

Wednesday 7 February
11:50 PM Black-ish: Charlie In Charge NEW EPISODE S2 Ep8

2 Likes

So they bought How I Met Your Mother back from Fox. This is good. On further look it’s only 4 episodes of HIMYM and then they repeat the same 4 episodes again.

I wonder when The Simpsons will start.

I’d be interested to see if they have Malcolm in the Middle.

3 Likes

I’m expecting a big “after the Winter Olympics” promotional push for all of Seven’s new and returning shows considering most of their slate has had to be put on hold for the duration of the games.

1 Like

I remember how often Seven used to air How I Met Your Mother.

2 Likes