7flix - Programs and Schedules

Not sure?

I got the info from the network’s advanced program schedule for 7flix, available on TV Tonight and other public mediums.

No streaming service has S9 of Big Bang available. Presto had S8 up until its demise.

1 Like

I don’t think Seven will Fasttrack Grey’s Anatomy and How to get away with Murder this time around. Why? Free-to-Air Fasttracking from the U.S. is Dead and Streaming is the New Live.

1 Like

Looking forward to the original “IT” (1990) with Tim Curry Sunday week on 7flix :clapper:

1 Like

Promos last night for “Twilight” movies every Wednesday night over 5 weeks

Big Bang Theory missing from all future Seven/7Mate/7Flix program guides.

1 Like

Could repeats of it end up on Stan? Season 1-8 ? Presto was the last streaming service to air repeats on demand.

Any ideas of if/when Welcome Back Kotter will return to any of the 7 channels?

1 Like

Did I just wake up in 1977?

2 Likes

“I am so confused”!!!

Starts tonight with the first Twilight movie.

1 Like

Watching it now actually LOL

Flicking between that and “Commando” (1985) on ONE :smile:

1 Like

The Current 7flix Schedule Looks Lame.

It’s now becoming a Rerun Wasteland with Only One New Show, Mixology airing in Primetime & New Eps of Black_Ish No Return in Sight.

1 Like

Not Even Grey’s, Scandal & Murder have been Scheduled Yet, Always Non-Ratings.

More movies returning to 7flix from next week (as the channel was originally intended & people have been wanting)…

•SUN: “Sweet Home Alabama” (2002) Rpt
•MON: “What Women Want” (2000) Rpt
•TUE: “Air Force One” (1997) Rpt

As well as the 3-4 back-to-back movies on Friday & Saturday.

And obviosuly a number of them aimed at younger women - flix’ target demographic

1 Like

A Promo that aired during The Good Doctor Tonnight saying Dr. Ken is coming soon to 7flix, It’s not a Good Sitcom Either.

1 Like

And it was cancelled, so whats the point of showing it now?

Showing new content, that is the point.

1 Like

Good to see at least two new shows starting this week